or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 3956  

post #59326 of 122416

 

Nice looking boot, but I guess I have zero need for a white suede commando suede make-up. Also, my wife thinks a couple of my darker colored boots are the same pair!...if I show up in white, I'm toast.

post #59327 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouldaville View Post

Also, my wife thinks a couple of my darker colored boots are the same pair!...if I show up in white, I'm toast.
No matter what your toast anyway.
post #59328 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by krackpot View Post

Anyone do a pre-order from JGilbert in Seattle this year, receive their order yet? I ordered a pair of #8 captoes from them.

I've tried contacting them, but didn't get a response.

 

I did a pre-order for a #8 Indy boot. I have not received my order, but I have been in contact with them about it. Yenni, who I am dealing with, is pretty good at responding. There have been the odd one or two emails that went unanswered. Just email again.

 

As of right now my boots are due late this month or early next...we'll see.

post #59329 of 122416

Decided to try the member recommended whiskey and olive combo today.

 

post #59330 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeSpiffington View Post


No matter what your toast anyway.

 

Ha ha...With my wife and an Alden affliction...yes I am.

post #59331 of 122416

Looking for some Aldens in Blue CXL I found this :D

 

 

Used Blue Buick Rendezvous CXL for Sale in Alden, NY – Alden ...

www.automobilemag.com/.../used_blue_buick_rendezvous_cxl_for_sale...‎

 

 

Do you know if Buick's run TTS?

post #59332 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatravel View Post
 

Looking for some Aldens in Blue CXL I found this :D

 

 

Used Blue Buick Rendezvous CXL for Sale in Alden, NY – Alden ...

www.automobilemag.com/.../used_blue_buick_rendezvous_cxl_for_sale...‎

 

 

Do you know if Buick's run TTS?

I usually find I have to gown down a width and up in wheelbase. YMMV!

post #59333 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Decided to try the member recommended whiskey and olive combo today.


Great look on a Friday. Nice gunboats sir.
post #59334 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

Decided to try the member recommended whiskey and olive combo today.

 

 

Nice pairing, what brand are the pants?

post #59335 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

 

I did a pre-order for a #8 Indy boot. I have not received my order, but I have been in contact with them about it. Yenni, who I am dealing with, is pretty good at responding. There have been the odd one or two emails that went unanswered. Just email again.

 

As of right now my boots are due late this month or early next...we'll see.

 

thanks for this update

post #59336 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TactileOne View Post

Nice pairing, what brand are the pants?

Thanks. These are nothing special. Just a pair of slim fit khakis from Old Navy.
post #59337 of 122416

Snuff Flex LHS for Friday

 

post #59338 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Snuff Flex LHS for Friday



Nice, DonL. I don't know where you live...but I'd rock that look everyday till winter hits!
post #59339 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Nice, DonL. I don't know where you live...but I'd rock that look everyday till winter hits!

 

Thanks.  I'm in MA so we now have warm days and cool nights....

post #59340 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Thanks.  I'm in MA so we now have warm days and cool nights....

Basically the same weather down here in NJ.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.