It has actually been up for quite a long time. It appears, at present, not a single size is available in the ravello NST boot. It would be nice if that was not he case.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 9:43 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 3722
Styleforum Top Picks
much thanks to Beatlegeuse for the recent transaction (and to the other gentlemen that sold them to him )
quick night time shot as I just got in. with the right tongue pad removed, they fit pretty darn good Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Glad you're happy with them, and they look like they fit you much better than they fit me! The search continues for me to find something similar...
two months back, I easily ordered that ravello NST in my size (11.5barrie/12plaza, cant remember what size I got), but it had unappealing marbling across the front end of the shoes. had it not been $700+, I might have lived with it. but for retail pricing, they went back..
that plus my jcrew ravello debacle doubt I'll ever get another pair in my hands
Really? I saw the Natty CXL, but not the brown. H. Stockton's blog said they were exclusive, but then again, they said that about the opera slipper too, and NY and DC offer it, although maybe on a different last, and maybe not in calf.
However, I know that both of you know your stuff, so I don't doubt what you are saying.
All this talk of waterlock gets me thinking. I'd like to replace the crepe sole on my snuff suede barrie chukkas with waterlock when the crepe wears out. I understand that Alden won't resole with anything other than what was spec'd at the time of manufacture. Has anyone seen an aftermarket/non-OEM waterlock type of sole?
Moulded Shoe has the stock Alden parts for resoles, and will customize.
Yeah, considering that most of my boots are engineers or work boots, this pair just gave me the fine balance between dress and causal. Add to the fact that I have been searching for a pair in sz 6.5 for some time now, this pair comes at the right time.
As this is my first pair of Shell boots/footwear, maybe someone here can advise me on what to do before I start wearing it? Should I apply any cream etc?
Thanks in advance!
- ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 47 seconds ago
- › Buday Shoes - Hungarian Shoemaker 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 12 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 23 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...