or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 3577  

post #53641 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Cigar PTB today.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Looking good!

post #53642 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Cigar PTB today.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Those look great!  Like the edging.

post #53643 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by amftx View Post

My TSM emails go to my spam folder every month, no matter what I do.

CXL dover PTB maiden voyage today.


wear in good health
post #53644 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Cigar PTB today.



nephew,
good looking cigar
post #53645 of 122416

Looking into getting an NST boot on the barrie last. Has anyone found the sizing to be different than their barrie last shoes? The only barrie last boot I own, the J. Crew perf cap toe, fits true to size for me whereas my barrie shoes fit -.5. Just wondering if this is the case for the NST boot as well. 

post #53646 of 122416

I have the same opinion!

post #53647 of 122416


Cigar cap-toes on the plaza today
Edited by esoxm - 6/19/13 at 11:14am
post #53648 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill View Post

Looking into getting an NST boot on the barrie last. Has anyone found the sizing to be different than their barrie last shoes? The only barrie last boot I own, the J. Crew perf cap toe, fits true to size for me whereas my barrie shoes fit -.5. Just wondering if this is the case for the NST boot as well. 

My barrie tanker boot (basically an NST) fits narrower than barrie shoes in the same size. I wear the same size in both but others do size up. If going up a width is possible in the model you want, you may prefer that.
post #53649 of 122416
Hi everyone

This is Steve
Got my first pair of alden last month
post #53650 of 122416
I just received the list of size 10.5 while I want 9.5 and 10
Please pm to me if you have the list of 9.5 and 10
You may leave me the email if your size is 10.5 too
Thank you
post #53651 of 122416
null_zps3db003e3.jpg

Snuff suede wingtip boot on the modified last
post #53652 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by stant62 View Post

null_zps3db003e3.jpg

Snuff suede wingtip boot on the modified last

Great looking boot, have a pair on Barrie coming from J. Gilbert.

post #53653 of 122416

I have TSM's list for 11D, 10.5D and 10.5E. Let me know if you want any of them. Just got them yeesterday before all the chatter on here.

post #53654 of 122416
Quick poll. Which do you think is more versatile #8 PTB or #8 LWB?

Don't worry about what other shoes are in rotation other than it will mostly be worn business casual or with jeans.
post #53655 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagsun View Post

Quick poll. Which do you think is more versatile #8 PTB or #8 LWB?

Don't worry about what other shoes are in rotation other than it will mostly be worn business casual or with jeans.

PTB.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.