or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 2900  

post #43486 of 122416

More Whiskey today

 

post #43487 of 122416

Last post of the day. I promise. Kind of.

 

Wearing Leffot PT Boot today. With my trusty office mate.

 

 

 

post #43488 of 122416
Broark: Thank you!

Waterloo: Miraculously, Alden of DC had one pair left in my size. All other retailers said No, and laughed when I asked when they would be back in stock ! Your Leffot PT Boots are sharp!

Nice looking mate too. The look on his face seems to say "do you love those boots more than you love me? Do ya? Well, I could make them into my new chew toys in 5 minutes if I wanted to !"


BeSpiff: Thank you!
post #43489 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo 360T View Post

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Last post of the day. I promise. Kind of.

 

Wearing Leffot PT Boot today. With my trusty office mate.

 

Like the brass eyelets/speedhooks, thanks for sharing.

post #43490 of 122416

First day wearing scotch grain LHS from  Unionmade.....they feel so good!

 

2nd hand but brand new with a significant disount makes them that much better.

 

post #43491 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

After this long week, I need a drink indeed.

Here are my Whiskey PTBs on their first day in the big city. Finding these was near impossible! The third shot is in direct window sunlight...interesting how much darker they look.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterloo 360T View Post

 

Where did you find those?!? Beautiful. I hope they will be my next purchse. I am on the Alden SF wait list. At least 6 months (if not 3 years).

 

J

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Broark: Thank you!

Waterloo: Miraculously, Alden of DC had one pair left in my size. All other retailers said No, and laughed when I asked when they would be back in stock ! Your Leffot PT Boots are sharp!

Nice looking mate too. The look on his face seems to say "do you love those boots more than you love me? Do ya? Well, I could make them into my new chew toys in 5 minutes if I wanted to !"


BeSpiff: Thank you!

 

Definitely beautiful shoes!  Am I missing something with the difficulty in finding these?  They seem to be on The Shoe Mart's site for $690.00 and it says they will ship in 1-2 days? 

post #43492 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

After this long week, I need a drink indeed.

Here are my Whiskey PTBs on their first day in the big city. Finding these was near impossible! The third shot is in direct window sunlight...interesting how much darker they look.




I had avoided the PTB for so long, and much to my detriment. I plan on adding the 9901 sometime (though I've got the Leffot Naval Boot coming, so it may be awhile).
post #43493 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

First day wearing scotch grain LHS from  Unionmade.....they feel so good!

2nd hand but brand new with a significant disount makes them that much better.



Excellent. Unionmade designs fine Alden makeups indeed. I have resisted the scotch Indy so far. If my size remains for awhile....
post #43494 of 122416
Just saw on twitter where Unionmade posted a picture of their cardovan #8 stoneman chukkas. Here's a link: https://twitter.com/_UNIONMADE_/status/302453375205789699
post #43495 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyWellSpent View Post



Definitely beautiful shoes!  Am I missing something with the difficulty in finding these?  They seem to be on The Shoe Mart's site for $690.00 and it says they will ship in 1-2 days? 

For some reason, my size 10, has been sold out for a long time. Other sizes seem to be available. Lucky sizes I guess...
TSM's version came out awesome from the pix I've seen here in this thread...Gorgeous shade of whiskey.
post #43496 of 122416
I'm really going to enjoy these...

Color 8 Tanker Boots from Leffot, Barrie Last, antique edge, commando sole



post #43497 of 122416
I wonder how these would look after an application of the method. Some customer at Leffot really likes to abuse his shoes

http://leffot.tumblr.com/post/43137481664/ravello-at-leffot
post #43498 of 122416
^ I like a nice patina as much as anyone else, but those look like they've never even seen a shoe tree...
post #43499 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenfoldtieguy View Post

PSA: TSM has color 8 WT boots on the Barrie in stock in various sizes, including 9, 9.5, and 10. Act quickly, and good luck.


They've been there a long while.  I've had it in my shopping cart for over a month, but have pulled the trigger on two other shell offerings (9901 and Whiskey wingtip bals).  I may go with the BB color 8 wingtip bal next.  Not sure??

post #43500 of 122416

Do most PTB owners typically wear them with suits or jeans? I am highly considering a pair of Cigar PTB's but pretty much wear denim on a daily basis and want to ensure this would work.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.