"Che" I believe. She fitted me for my 1494s and a Plaza cap toe. Excellent service.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. Last post on Today at 5:33 am in Streetwear and Denim
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 1/19/16 at 12:59pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 2704
Styleforum Top Pickspost #40547 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
I have ravello tassels from Leffot - I don't believe they have reordered them though, so these may be the only chance to get them in the near termpost #40548 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:30pmpost #40549 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Alcibiades
It took me a while to figure out how to wear whiskey boots, but they are becoming some of my most worn shoes. I have both the Indy and the chukka - I wear them both with denim and chinos for the most part. In the summer, the chukka gets more wear (with lighter colored pants). The chukkas are probably my most complemented Aldens.
Thanks for the input. I remember a couple months ago I asked people to list their favorite style for each of the shell colors, and the chukka was easily the most common choice for whiskey.post #40550 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:43pm
Basically weekly (less in the winter than the other three seasons). Given they are one of my older pairs, they actually are probably the pair that will get resoled/recrafted first. I wear either suits or trousers/blazers during the week Monday-Thursday, and I wear ravello tassels with navy, blue, or light grey pants.post #40551 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:51pmpost #40552 of 1224161/7/13 at 2:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by Alcibiades
Basically weekly (less in the winter than the other three seasons). Given they are one of my older pairs, they actually are probably the pair that will get resoled/recrafted first. I wear either suits or trousers/blazers during the week Monday-Thursday, and I wear ravello tassels with navy, blue, or light grey pants.
very unique, and quite rarepost #40553 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:03pmpost #40554 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:05pmpost #40555 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:22pmpost #40556 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:27pmpost #40557 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:28pmpost #40558 of 1224161/7/13 at 3:30pmpost #40559 of 1224161/7/13 at 4:14pm
This thread is locked
- ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
Styleforum Top Picks
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
Currently, there are 1694 Active Users (439 Members and 1255 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 second ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 11 seconds ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 41 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1