or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 2446  

post #36676 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

smpwqu.jpg
whiskey nst
argyles otc
x1ni51.jpg

Fantasic shoes and great shine. One of my favorites.
post #36677 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post

uncle, which bar lacing method did you use on your marlows? can't find a bar lacing for 5 holes w/o the laces being seen underneath

If you haven't seen this yet, you can find instructions for different lacing methods here: http://www.fieggen.com/shoelace/lacingmethods.htm

There's one in there somewhere that shows five-eyelet bar lacing where you only cross over diagonally once at the first eyelets.
post #36678 of 122416
this thread needs more people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect
post #36679 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

this thread needs more people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect

thank you
post #36680 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

thank you

your welcome
post #36681 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

your welcome

you're



nest.gif
post #36682 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

you're
nest.gif

thank you
post #36683 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

this thread needs more people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post


thank you

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post


your welcome

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post


you're
nest.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post


thank you
 
post in good health
post #36684 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

14ctlzk.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
cigar nst
argyles otc
1zoi2vb.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

smpwqu.jpgWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
whiskey nst
argyles otc
x1ni51.jpg

I really dig both of these. Thank you for sharing Uncle.
post #36685 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

this thread needs more less people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect

Fixed it for you
post #36686 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

this thread needs more less people thanking each other, with no usage of multiquote. then it would be perfect

Fixed it for you

 

The joke.

 

Your head.

post #36687 of 122416
^ Just for that I won't be helping you with your noob fit questions
post #36688 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by FENWAY View Post

^ Just for that I won't be helping you with your noob fit questions

 

k.

 

 

I like Mac anyways. He adds some real world charm to a place where there isn't typically a lot of that. 

post #36689 of 122416
Got a New Box In the Mail Today






I was not sure about them when I first took them out of the box, but after putting them on, they are going to be a great addition to my collection. I just need to get round laces, the flat waxed are not going to work for me. Thanks again Tom and crew for helping me get one of the last of the 5.5E in the US Alden will make.
post #36690 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post

Got a New Box In the Mail Today

I was not sure about them when I first took them out of the box, but after putting them on, they are going to be a great addition to my collection. I just need to get round laces, the flat waxed are not going to work for me. Thanks again Tom and crew for helping me get one of the last of the 5.5E in the US Alden will make.

When I went to LSBH couple weeks ago, this boots caught my eyes. I knew I had to have it. Congrats, they look great and I like the flat laces. biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.