or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 2313  

post #34681 of 122416
Santa came early for me... My new Ravello Indy's courtesy of the wonderful folks at Frans Boone...











Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures in my lightless man cave of an apartment
post #34682 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrmj View Post



jcrew #8 perf captoe today

oof. so nice. a very underrated shoe IMO.
post #34683 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by herrmj View Post

jcrew #8 perf captoe today
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomSquared View Post

Santa came early for me... My new Ravello Indy's courtesy of the wonderful folks at Frans Boone...

Sorry for the crappy iphone pictures in my lightless man cave of an apartment

Nice boots guys. Alden shell boots are in my future.
post #34684 of 122416
One more question. Any idea what kind of edge dressing I should use for these? Would AEs brown be too dark?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

post #34685 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicutioner View Post

oof. so nice. a very underrated shoe IMO.

Agree. These #8 J Crew cap toes shows really well in these photos.
post #34686 of 122416
Both of those boots above are fantastic. The Ravello pair blew me away. They look so flawless up there.
post #34687 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Both of those boots above are fantastic. The Ravello pair blew me away. They look so flawless up there.

Thank you good sir, I will try and take some better pictures tomorrow, those are pretty bad.
post #34688 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

One more question. Any idea what kind of edge dressing I should use for these? Would AEs brown be too dark?

I use AE brown on mine. Just make sure you wipe off the excess before it dries to avoid build up.
post #34689 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCowperwood View Post

Agree. These #8 J Crew cap toes shows really well in these photos.

They are really great boots. Broke mine out today for the first time since May, was reminded how great they are.

Nice boots and pics, herrmj
post #34690 of 122416
Edit
post #34691 of 122416
Thomsquared, those are sick. Congrats!

I picked up the #8 wingtip from BB. fingers crossed the paint on the eyelets dont chip as fast as the ones on my boots.

Also, the navy suede spray came in today. Will change the color of my white chukkas from white suede to navy. fingers crossed

post #34692 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Doble View Post

One more question. Any idea what kind of edge dressing I should use for these? Would AEs brown be too dark?

Kathy at Alden DC recommended Fiebing's brown edge dressing for my ravello LWBs.
post #34693 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Also, the navy suede spray came in today. Will change the color of my white chukkas from white suede to navy. fingers crossed Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

uhoh.gif

That's a big risk. Good luck.
post #34694 of 122416


they look smurfy after two coats. i think i need some black spray...
post #34695 of 122416

u so crazy namor!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.