Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 10/25/15 at 6:54pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1988
Styleforum Top Picks
just to offer a counterpoint, and i don't know the circumstances of your displeasure, but i've had a couple of dealings with AoC and he's been very reasonable. absolutely would not hesitate to buy from him again.
Also never had a problem with Adam and found his communication quite exemplary. Shipping was prompt and answered my questions quickly.
With all due respect I have to agree with 100 yrs... I have bought 5 or 6 alden shoes from Adam at AoC and he is always been nothing but cordial, courteous and professionalism... i really enjoy working with him....
everyone is entitled to draw their own conclusions, and I would not dissuade anyone from purchasing from AOC. I can only speak to my experiences and how I will proceed with my own purchases in the future.
did they mention which last its on??
doesn't say, so i'm guessing it's trubalance?
Just a friendly note advising you we have a pair of Cigar Cordovan Indy Boots available in size 9.5D.
Please give us a call if you would like to place an order. Style 40564 9.5D $720.
Supplies are very limited and subject to prior sale.
170 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Why did you have to say this, I'm already broke!!! This is a makeup I have been reeeeaaallly wanting for awhile now.
Oh and if anyone is interested I am going to be putting up a pair of tan calf wingtip boots, 9D in the barrie. PM for more info. I'll post them to B&S with pics tonight.
Edited by 0waterbouys - 6/7/12 at 2:52pm
I think it's a tough call between the AF53 and the jumper boot. I think the jumper boot looks better if you compare the brand-new pics on each website, but after seeing Morgan's picture, it's a real tough decision. I think once the AF53 starts creasing, it's a fantastic-looking boot. I'd probably go with the AF53 out of those. In my opinion though, nothing really beats the Alden X J.Crew QB boot in color #8.
I am leaning towards choosing between the jumper and the AF53. I already have 1 CXL and 1 color 8, but I already have three cigar, including a PTB on crepe. The cigar chukka (as much as I like chukkas) seems like overkill at this point.
- ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › NWT Zegna Navy 15 Mil Mil 15 Sportcoat / Jacket - Rare Made in... 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories