or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1707  

post #25591 of 122416

It's a rendition of Zeus

post #25592 of 122416

Just picked up a pair of Cigar LWB's.  Wore them in my carpeted living room for a couple of minutes and they're already creasing significantly.  Any suggestions to avoid heavy creasing ?? Sorry if this has been asked before.  I do have another pair of LWB's in color #8 that haven't creased like this in several months ownership and frequent wear.

post #25593 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue collar View Post

I know this is a re-post, but some of you guys may not have seen it before..It always makes me laugh because there are a few lines that i can relate to ahaha. It's good for a friday laugh.
http://fuckyeahmenswear.tumblr.com/post/1387275363/what-did-you-do-this-weekend-watch-some-anime
Edit: this one is pretty good too
http://fuckyeahmenswear.tumblr.com/post/1407576239/peep-my-boys-real-quick-left-to-right-raiders


Thanks for the laugh. Just as funny now as when posted originally.

post #25594 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldenLuver View Post

Just picked up a pair of Cigar LWB's.  Wore them in my carpeted living room for a couple of minutes and they're already creasing significantly.  Any suggestions to avoid heavy creasing ?? Sorry if this has been asked before.  I do have another pair of LWB's in color #8 that haven't creased like this in several months ownership and frequent wear.

post picture
enjoy wearing your cigar
post #25595 of 122416
LS #8 NST Saddle Shoe
87e11a81.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg
post #25596 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


post picture
enjoy wearing your cigar


Alden-my-Cigar-1.JPGAlden-my-Cigar-2.JPG

 

Alden-my-Cigar-3.JPG

Here you go.  Thanks Mac!

post #25597 of 122416
Today at work.

American made, on top of American made...here in Canada!icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Alden004.jpg
Alden001.jpg
post #25598 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by AldenLuver View Post



350x263px-LL-c7aa9b97_Alden-my-Cigar-1.jpeg350x263px-LL-30b37ef3_Alden-my-Cigar-2.jpeg

350x263px-LL-09d795cd_Alden-my-Cigar-3.jpeg
Here you go.  Thanks Mac!

I wouldn't worry too much about it. All of my shell has creased differently in one way or another. some more, and some less.
post #25599 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

LS #8 NST Saddle Shoe
87e11a81.jpg
IMG_1370.jpg
IMG_1384.jpg

 

Great looking!! Wish I had been able to grab those.
 

 

post #25600 of 122416
Hw do you guys size for the aberdeen last? True to size or True to size and up the width size? I wear Us 7.5D on the barrie, trubalance and the van last..
post #25601 of 122416
Another pic of the navy suede



6865095588_65774bd58d.jpg
post #25602 of 122416
King of the longwings?



6865093698_94e57cce07.jpg
post #25603 of 122416
Ball so hard

6865091618_8067761812.jpg


6865088876_5a7c376b97.jpg
post #25604 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

Hw do you guys size for the aberdeen last? True to size or True to size and up the width size? I wear Us 7.5D on the barrie, trubalance and the van last..

You would likely be a 8D or a 7.5E
post #25605 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcibiades View Post

King of the longwings?
6865093698_94e57cce07.jpg

QFT!!!

One of the 3 best Aldens to come out of that factory

follwed by LS Ravello Shortwing and the LS 4x4

Those two i would give my left nut for...
Edited by blue collar - 3/26/12 at 3:15am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.