or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1674  

post #25096 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

I've been wondering where you've been.
I spaced and had to check my old emails. They were from Epaulet in Spring 2010.

Wow, I should check with Mike and see if he's ever planning to run these again
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Alden NYC may have them…
http://aldenmadisonny.com/ALDENSUEDE3.html

Cool thanks - I will check here as well.
post #25097 of 122416
Does anyone have pics of the Cigar Cap Toe on the Grant from DC?
post #25098 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

those were awesome. why are you selling them? and why do you put yourself through this constant hassle. On an unrelated note, when are the EG's going on sale?

I like to try new things and don't like a big shoe closet. I keep it under 10 pairs generally or things just don't get worn.
post #25099 of 122416
I too was very disappointed that our MTO Whiskey Indy was not made to our specs. One would think that after 8 months of waiting...

Anyway, I passed on mine, so there is a 10D available if anyone wants it. Give Kathy a call...
post #25100 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse View Post

Wow, I should check with Mike and see if he's ever planning to run these again
Cool thanks - I will check here as well.

Roden Gray does as well. you just missed a store wide coupon over the weekend. i picked up their navy suede PTBs, which are the same as the Alden Madison NYCs, for $430 shipped. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #25101 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

I too was very disappointed that our MTO Whiskey Indy was not made to our specs. One would think that after 8 months of waiting...
Anyway, I passed on mine, so there is a 10D available if anyone wants it. Give Kathy a call...

Yeah, sorta strange but I guess since it was an Alden shop and not some third party, they may have just done whatever the heck they felt like doing.

But if it was a third party shop, they would likely be contractually obligated to fill the order as specified by the buyer.

If I didn't already like my 403s so much I might consider these but cannot justify it for that reason.
Edited by phototristan - 3/13/12 at 8:14pm
post #25102 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

Roden Gray does as well. you just missed a store wide coupon over the weekend. i picked up their navy suede PTBs, which are the same as the Alden Madison NYCs, for $430 shipped. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

chukka
http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Suede-Chukka-men.html?variantid=8933&designer=true

PTB
http://www.rodengray.com/shop/Suede-Plain-Toe-Derbies-men.html?variantid=8955&designer=true
post #25103 of 122416
Could anyone who owns the Grant lasted cigar captoe boots on the commando post pics of 'em? Thanks.
post #25104 of 122416

Does Roden Gray list the last?  I don't see it on the product page. 

post #25105 of 122416
^^^

they don't but i called and talked to someone. also. you can figure it out on some because the list the alden model, which are stock so just searching you can see that the navy suede PTB for instance is the same as the Alden Madison which is on the barrie.
post #25106 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Could anyone who owns the Grant lasted cigar captoe boots on the commando post pics of 'em? Thanks.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/273300/alden-shell-cordovan-cap-toe-boot-cigar-8-5-d/0_40
post #25107 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkater1 View Post

Does anyone have pics of the Cigar Cap Toe on the Grant from DC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Could anyone who owns the Grant lasted cigar captoe boots on the commando post pics of 'em? Thanks.

from pages back

6812741899_638889be73_z.jpg
post #25108 of 122416
Reallywant a pair of cigarcaptoe in size 8d...
post #25109 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by chantheman View Post

from pages back
6812741899_638889be73_z.jpg

Thank you gentlemen.
post #25110 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Could anyone who owns the Grant lasted cigar captoe boots on the commando post pics of 'em? Thanks.

Here are mine...
photo1tc.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.