Here's to hoping Madison has my size.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAldentagged by SYSTEM, 7/31/11
- itemAlden Black Balmoral Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Oxfordtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toetagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukkatagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwingtagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Indy Boot 405tagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Ravello Shell Long Wing Bluchertagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Sand Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- itemAlden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boottagged by LA Guy, 1/23/15
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/20/11More
- topicShell Cordovantagged by violethour1951, 5/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 10/25/15 at 6:54pm in Classic Menswear
- 7/11 Drops #4 Shell Cordovan Alden Saddle Shoes, Alden pebble grain, BB bucks Last post on 7/29/11 at 4:24am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- BNIB First Quality Alden Shell Cordovan 2145 9.5D $385 Last post on 4/15/11 at 2:53pm in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- The ultimate shoe collection clearance, sizes 8-9½US, Alden, Vass, cordovan etc. Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:55am in FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
- One Shoe Wardrobe: Why Not? Last post on 4/4/14 at 1:25am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1268
Styleforum Top Picks
Alden NYC for the Cigar Indy's with all eyelets got them last Wednesday.
I hope Steve doesn't hate me for the phone calls that will be incoming tomorrow. The Atom's are a beautiful shoe that I figured all of you would appreciate.
Now to see what LSBH will have this weekend.
Damn these Aldens are addicting.
Yeah I thought the #4 makeup looked pretty nice until gaga came along and posted. That pebble grain shell...whew.... Japan's got it goin' on with the makeups.
I'm about to make another shell purchase but I'm having a hard time deciding what to get.
1. Color 4 wingtip from Leffot. I really don't need this shoe and it's a long shot that he'll have my size but I know how rare #4 is.
2. Cigar Indy from NYC store - again they may not have my size.
3. #8 indy from shoemart. I'm leaning toward this one.
4. Carmina double monk from Epaulet.
I have the Carmina double monks from Epaulet and they are absolutely stunning. Their finish is far superior to my Aldens and the color is beautiful.
If you can get the #4 atom wingtip then I would jump all over that. Otherwise, Carmina double monks all the way. Just my two cents.
OK, so here's my 4 Aldens in 2 weeks.
Leffot Day Tripper, Leffot Atom #4, Unionmade Beale Cordovan Cigar, All Eyelet Cigar Indy Alden NYC.
These are just out of the boxes so nothing is cleaned or polished. Like a kid in a candy store here.
Thanks to Steve for making my trip to NYC memorable, and showing me the Unicorn of shell.
Also thanks for all the posts from Mac and everyone else for getting me interested in shell from Alden.
enjoy wearing and use the break in method
Those Carmina wingtips are pretty sick!
- ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 7 minutes ago
- › And Moar Shirts - M-L/15.5-16 -> Loro Piana, Zegna, RLBL, Barba,... 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories