or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1236  

post #18526 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by H930 View Post

I think the whiskey tanker from Leffot is not barrie as it's a lot more narrow than the PTB #8 that I bought from Blackbird.  I ordered the same size as my usual size with barrie/trubalance last.  Luckily, it still fits me perfectly.



I'd agree that it is a very long/sleek look compared to the trubalance last. I went a half size up from trubalance, barrie width isn't wide enough for me.

post #18527 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkpm View Post

thx for mac's and other member's encouragement

finally i got the alden hunting boots, ravello, barrie last

the interesting thing is this barrie last fit more snug than my LWB, even in same size

now i am using mac's break in method, hopefully i could wear them in this weekend icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

 

6424617559_9763bf62cd_z_d.jpg


Those look great. I'm hoping to get on the list for the next batch of these...
Edited by bl@ster - 11/30/11 at 1:04am
post #18528 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by H930 View Post

I think the whiskey tanker from Leffot is not barrie as it's a lot more narrow than the PTB #8 that I bought from Blackbird.  I ordered the same size as my usual size with barrie/trubalance last.  Luckily, it still fits me perfectly.



I have Leffort's Whiskey Tankder, But not problem to fit as Barrie last.Put up your Whiskey Tanker photo on here, If you have different as barrie.

post #18529 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Mens gaga// what last?


Plaza Last lol.rotflmao.gif

 

post #18530 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrinklefree View Post

Lovely looking boots. Does anyone know if someone did a makeup of a blue suede long wings (besides Frans Boone)...?

Leffot did:
http://leffot.com/2011/06/15/navy-suede-longwings/

232
post #18531 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mens gaga View Post



Plaza Last lol.rotflmao.gif

Check pm! Thanks
post #18532 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnippiks View Post

Leffot did:
http://leffot.com/2011/06/15/navy-suede-longwings/
232

Thanks, I forgot about that one. I remember I wasn't too crazy about the eyelets on them.
post #18533 of 122416

Deleted


Edited by mens gaga - 12/10/11 at 8:32am
post #18534 of 122416
Dude all I can read is

modified last

sorry

shog[1].gif

Nice picture btw
post #18535 of 122416

Deleted

 


Edited by mens gaga - 12/10/11 at 8:31am
post #18536 of 122416
Well aren't you a rich Japanese collector smile.gif Any info on the denim?
post #18537 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceoceo View Post

Well aren't you a rich Japanese collector smile.gif Any info on the denim?


This is Japanese denim "Joe McCoy #905"

post #18538 of 122416

Epaulet Tanker'sIMG_1324.jpg

post #18539 of 122416

IMG_1091.JPG

Showing my humble collection of Aldenshog[1].gif, from left to right:

Bureau Indy (claim to be barrie on website, but I'm pretty sure it's trubalance)

Blackbird #8 PTB (barrie)

Leffot Whiskey (barrie?)

Epaulet Tanker (trubalance)

post #18540 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mens gaga View Post



I have Leffort's Whiskey Tankder, But not problem to fit as Barrie last.Put up your Whiskey Tanker photo on here, If you have different as barrie.


I'm new to here, so I can't post pics butbut.gif, but I change the avatar which is the pic of my humble collection shog[1].gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.