or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1051  

post #15751 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by banis View Post

Cigar LS boot on the weekend
i-hx6ZRhS-XL.jpg
Cigar LWB today
i-NRc5fpz-XL.jpg

very nice cigars
post #15752 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post


I use the same brush for all cordovan, even the black. If I used polish I prob would have a different brush for black, but thats it. I also keep them inside their plastic bags inside the boxes, dunno how that would affect the leather differently than the cloth bags
I personally would not do that because the plastic will not let them breathe and could hold in damaging moisture. I am not sure if they are in the boxes if they need to be in bags or you could used old T-Shirts if you wish.
post #15753 of 122416
2zohd15.jpg
cigar utip
argyles otc
post #15754 of 122416
I just read (LSW) about the Alden thread and I'm panning to contribute in the future. to follow for sure.
Ike:D
post #15755 of 122416
Friday at Work:

700

Hiking on Saturday:

700

Indy in Tobacco Chamois
post #15756 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by izach View Post

I just read (LSW) about the Alden thread and I'm panning to contribute in the future. to follow for sure.
Ike:D

i read that too! that was pretty cool
post #15757 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Friday at Work:

700

Hiking on Saturday:

700

Indy in Tobacco Chamois

YOU TAKE ALDENS HIKING?!

Swag
post #15758 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcam8 View Post


Very nice two pair, Banis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


very nice cigars
Thanks!
post #15759 of 122416
@ Namor Would it possible to get a few more nice photos of you wearing those Indy's? I've been really looking at those Chamois ones since I like that leather a lot and some of your photos make me want them more... would really like a few more pics if that isn't trouble. Thank you!
post #15760 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


YOU TAKE ALDENS HIKING?!

Swag

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToledoStyle View Post

@ Namor Would it possible to get a few more nice photos of you wearing those Indy's? I've been really looking at those Chamois ones since I like that leather a lot and some of your photos make me want them more... would really like a few more pics if that isn't trouble. Thank you!

sure thing. anything for Sloan inlove.gif
post #15761 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Hiking on Saturday:

700

Indy in Tobacco Chamois


Those look right at home in that environment. I really like the patina that's developed on them from usage.

 

Have you used anything on them in the way of oil or sealant? And did you do anything to the sole? It seems less black around the base than the Shoemart tobacco chamois offering.

 

Great photo, thanks for sharing.

 

~PO

 

post #15762 of 122416
AldenRavelloCapToe.jpg
Ravello Medallion Cap Toe Blucher maiden voyage.

Thanks to all on this thread who called Kathy @ Alden DC to convince her to make these up again. And thanks to Uncle Mac for showing them on back on page 775 in March! Not a bad turnaround....6 months from the time we stared asking Kathy to do the makeup until delivery.

These are even more beautiful in person than I imagined.
post #15763 of 122416


 


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

AldenRavelloCapToe.jpg
Ravello Medallion Cap Toe Blucher maiden voyage.

Thanks to all on this thread who called Kathy @ Alden DC to convince her to make these up again. And thanks to Uncle Mac for showing them on back on page 775 in March! Not a bad turnaround....6 months from the time we stared asking Kathy to do the makeup until delivery.

These are even more beautiful in person than I imagined.

 

 

Absolutely beautiful! The blucher style and the medallion captoe go so well together.

 

post #15764 of 122416
Unionmade - Loden Green Boots.

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Stanyan_Plain_Toe_Boot_in_Loden_Green_2397.html

Lady Calfskin
Commando sole

6140908443_cd549c856b_z_d.jpg

6142731137_f32996264d_b_d.jpg

6142731335_ddc6005a74_b_d.jpg

6142731543_efff7a6ae0_b_d.jpg
post #15765 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

700

Great shot, Namor -nice socks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


YOU TAKE ALDENS HIKING?!
Swag

They're work boots, after all.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.