or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 1044  

post #15646 of 122416
Hit Leather Soul Waikiki while waiting for our room.
Picked up a couple things.
Managed to forget a usb cable for my camera so iphone photos only.

BA5465AE-orig.jpg

7624C8C5-orig.jpg

7A3E431E-orig.jpg
post #15647 of 122416
Thanks Mac. Have to say, your posts have convinced me to go sock shopping.
post #15648 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
700700
Haven't even laced these guys up yet. Cigar captoe boots, Grant last, commando sole. Very stoked.

Very nice! I haven't worn mine in a couple of weeks so will have to lace them up tomorrow. Enjoy!
post #15649 of 122416
zippyh, I love it. Where are you staying? Main Island? Im heading to Hawaii, and Leathersoul (ofcourse) in Oct bounce2.gif
post #15650 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Hit Leather Soul Waikiki while waiting for our room.
Picked up a couple things.
Managed to forget a usb cable for my camera so iphone photos only.

BA5465AE-orig.jpg

7624C8C5-orig.jpg

7A3E431E-orig.jpg

You lucky dog. Good for you.
post #15651 of 122416
that picture made me email leathersoul to see if they have the black longwings in my size...im sold on them now. my wallet hates this thread
post #15652 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Hit Leather Soul Waikiki while waiting for our room.
Picked up a couple things.
Managed to forget a usb cable for my camera so iphone photos only. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BA5465AE-orig.jpg

7624C8C5-orig.jpg

7A3E431E-orig.jpg

Awesome! I was just there a week and a half ago! Impressive shop, very nice people there.
post #15653 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post

700700

Haven't even laced these guys up yet. Cigar captoe boots, Grant last, commando sole. Very stoked.

Just off the phone with Kathy. Put my name down for this boot which should be in a couple of weeks from now.
post #15654 of 122416
Nice, Porter. Put a 10.5 on hold and swinging by the shop on Monday during my lunch break to try on and hopefully purchase. First time with the Grant Last, so want to make sure it fits me. I am a 10.5 on Plaza/Leydon/Hampton, so we will see. Thanks to Mick for the heads up.
post #15655 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL View Post

Ok, #8 shortwing, Barrie last with antiqued edgetrim. I'll put the order in.

Check with Bryan at LSBH concerning longwings in tan suede, he may have some in stock.

Hi Tom,

Any word from the factory as to the status of the above order from last January?

Thanks!
post #15656 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

zippyh, I love it. Where are you staying? Main Island? Im heading to Hawaii, and Leathersoul (ofcourse) in Oct bounce2.gif

Staying at Halekulani. Just a short walk from LS.
Make sure you stop at House Without a Key for drinks at sunset.
AE93734A-orig.jpg
post #15657 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtSAA45 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherSOUL View Post

Ok, #8 shortwing, Barrie last with antiqued edgetrim. I'll put the order in.

Check with Bryan at LSBH concerning longwings in tan suede, he may have some in stock.

Hi Tom,

Any word from the factory as to the status of the above order from last January?

Thanks!

Should be here in 1-2 weeks!
post #15658 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterInjax View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickCollins1916 View Post

700700

Haven't even laced these guys up yet. Cigar captoe boots, Grant last, commando sole. Very stoked.

Just off the phone with Kathy. Put my name down for this boot which should be in a couple of weeks from now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Nice, Porter. Put a 10.5 on hold and swinging by the shop on Monday during my lunch break to try on and hopefully purchase. First time with the Grant Last, so want to make sure it fits me. I am a 10.5 on Plaza/Leydon/Hampton, so we will see. Thanks to Mick for the heads up.

Nice! You'll dig them I think. In person, the captoes seem darker than some of my other cigar pairs. I enjoy the dark, rich color. For sizing reference, I am 9E on Grant, Plaza, Trubalance. Huge fan of the Grant - it is extremely comfortable for me.
post #15659 of 122416
^ WHOLE PRIOR PAGE COMMENTS^

GREAT STUFF, GUYS.

THIS PAGE, TOO - GOOD WORK!
post #15660 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post


sharp looking! enjoy wearing! nephew-remember the break in procedure

While I am not your nephew, what is the break in procedure?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.