or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 933  

post #13981 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
looks like trickers

a buddy sent me the link earlier today, and that was my first reaction...
post #13982 of 122416
#8 Cap Toe Boot Pantharella Socks
post #13983 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post
McArthur is like the Godfather of Shell to us Alden Fans. He's an excellent source of knowledge/ advice (see "break in procedure" and "mac-method of care") and heck of a nice guy, besides that. Just a sign of respect.
I remember only seeing a single sf'er call macArthur uncle, so naturally I thought they were related. It all makes sense. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropics View Post
we are all hoping to inherit his collection one day
oh.. hey uncle!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
color 8 ptb argyles otc
lovely
post #13984 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
I realize there are entire threads devoted to this question, but they are older...

I need a dress belt (wearing with a suit) that matches whiskey shell and I only have tomorrow to find one. Can't order online. Any suggestions on where to find one/what to look for? I have a few malls and a bunch of other stores I can go to. I already tried 3 Brooks Brothers, including Madison Ave, and found nothing.

If you're in Manhattan try:

Citishoes on Park, they carry Trafalgar belts and you'll be able to find a tan belt that matches up nicely (at least in terms of color) with Whiskey shell; or

Alden NY on Madison - I was there today and they have some Alden Whiskey shell belts but they are in larger sizes.
post #13985 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
I realize there are entire threads devoted to this question, but they are older...

I need a dress belt (wearing with a suit) that matches whiskey shell and I only have tomorrow to find one. Can't order online. Any suggestions on where to find one/what to look for? I have a few malls and a bunch of other stores I can go to. I already tried 3 Brooks Brothers, including Madison Ave, and found nothing.

Isn't there a Peal & Co. bridle leather belt at BB that comes in British tan? To me, that color looks reasonably similar to whiskey shell.
post #13986 of 122416
Just posted these Alden for Unionmade Officer shoes on Ebay. Size 9E. Monkey not included.

post #13987 of 122416
Just grabbed these from Stephen at Leffot...these with the few pre-orders I'm awaiting has to officially include me into some type of club that holds its meetings in church basements. These were facebooked, he needs to take better pics for his blog. I'll try and snap some when they arrive tomorrow.
post #13988 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
Just grabbed these from Stephen at Leffot...these with the few pre-orders I'm awaiting has to officially include me into some type of club that holds its meetings in church basements.

Hi, my name is Bill and it's been three days since I bought my last pair of Aldens...
post #13989 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post
If you're in Manhattan try:

Citishoes on Park, they carry Trafalgar belts and you'll be able to find a tan belt that matches up nicely (at least in terms of color) with Whiskey shell; or

Alden NY on Madison - I was there today and they have some Alden Whiskey shell belts but they are in larger sizes.


thanks. won't be in manhattan today, though. i'll be about 30 miles north. hopefully I find something
post #13990 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post
Hi, my name is Bill and it's been three days since I bought my last pair of Aldens...

lol
post #13991 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHide View Post
Hi, my name is Bill and it's been three days since I bought my last pair of Aldens...

post #13992 of 122416
Not much going on in the shoemart irregulars this month...

at least in sz 7.5 & 8...
post #13993 of 122416
^ Agreed.
post #13994 of 122416
for 11/11.5 there are bunch of cordovan boots though...the two that look appealing to me are the barrie last boot with indy boot apron stitching (blind eyelets all the way up) or the j.crew perf captoe boot on the barrie, both in #8. thoughts?
post #13995 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
Not much going on in the shoemart irregulars this month...

Two pair of 975's in 10D (barrie) for anyone wating to jump in and save a couple hundo bucks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.