or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 8138  

post #122056 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT1 View Post


Thank you, gentlemen, I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

nephew,
thank you for your good wishes
post #122057 of 122416

nephew,
good to see your post
looking good in your gunboats
Edited by mcarthur - 12/25/15 at 5:19pm
post #122058 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Merry Christmas Alden brothers.
Alden x Epaulet natty CXL indys
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
merry Christmas to you
looking good in your cxl indy
post #122059 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Merry Christmas my Styleforum friends. I hope you have a wonderful time with your families.
May all your shell dreams come true next year.

nephew,
all the best to you
post #122060 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post

Color 8 Tanker from B&M, or may be 'Mini Tanker' as these are on Aberdeen last and much sleeker...Very happy with these..

Wish you all a merry Christmas..
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)









nephew,
wear only in good health
post #122061 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT1 View Post

Merry Christmas, all!

Cape Cod Mocc Oxford today after a bit of brushing:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I really wanted to wear the black shell Indys, but it's just too warm here in South Carolina.

I hope everyone has a great day!

nephew,
you did a good job
post #122062 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstldr View Post

Merry Christmas gents. JCrew X Alden snuff chukka. Marcoliani OTC. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


nephew,
good looking combo with your snuff chukkas and argyles
post #122063 of 122416
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser133 View Post

982315d35fd20e0ad0d4826d9b714067.jpg

[/SPOILER]Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

nephew,
good shine on your st boot
post #122064 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Merry Christmas to All in the Ravello NST Boots:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_0456_zpssqyplog5.jpg


nephew,
looking good in your ravello nst boot
post #122065 of 122416


black lhs
argyles otc
post #122066 of 122416
I thought the general consensus on the Aberdeen is tts.no?
post #122067 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

black lhs
argyles otc

Looking good and classy in your Black Shell LHS. Hope that you had a Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Merry Christmas to All in the Ravello NST Boots: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
photo IMG_0456_zpssqyplog5.jpg

Looking good Joel! Hope your kids enjoyed Christmas as much as you did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser133 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
982315d35fd20e0ad0d4826d9b714067.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s plus using Tapatalk

Looking good bud! Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rstldr View Post

Merry Christmas gents. JCrew X Alden snuff chukka. Marcoliani OTC. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Those are up to Snuff! Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT1 View Post

Merry Christmas, all!

Cape Cod Mocc Oxford today after a bit of brushing:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


I really wanted to wear the black shell Indys, but it's just too warm here in South Carolina.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Looking good in your Cape Cods! Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Merry Christmas Alden brothers.
Alden x Epaulet natty CXL indys
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looking great in your Epaulet Indy Boots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
AFD77566-D7D0-4BC0-8073-02E06C5DF6E5.jpg

Merry Christmas! AoC Cigar LWB & EP.

Looking awesome in your Cigar LWBs! Merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabru View Post

Color 8 Tanker from B&M, or may be 'Mini Tanker' as these are on Aberdeen last and much sleeker...Very happy with these..

Wish you all a merry Christmas..
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








Congrats on your Mini Tankers. Most forget that the Ravello NSTs are essentially only done on the Aberdeen. Have a very merry Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Merry Christmas Alden friends!
Cigar LWB from AoC. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Always a good day to rock Cigar LWBs. Happy Christmas Eve!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

black wt tassel
argyles otc

Those are looking very nice Uncle. Don't think I have seen you wear those before! Have a very merry Christmas Eve!

-Mike
post #122068 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Looking good and classy in your Black Shell LHS. Hope that you had a Merry Christmas!


Those are looking very nice Uncle. Don't think I have seen you wear those before! Have a very merry Christmas Eve!

-Mike

nephew,
thank you
merry Christmas to you
post #122069 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



black lhs
argyles otc

Great loafers and shine Uncle Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post
I thought the general consensus on the Aberdeen is tts.no?

yes, i wear mine tts.

post #122070 of 122416
Merry Christmas!

Alden x JCrew Ravello LWB. Spoilered for KWhitelaw.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)







-Mike
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.