or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7808  

post #117106 of 122416

Alden x Leffot Cigar "JC" Indy Boot.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

-Mike

post #117107 of 122416

Thanks, Mike.

Love the Cigar Indys!

post #117108 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agravic View Post

Brown Regina Grain LWB.
Soft and comfortable.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
082hLCc.jpg

 

 

Those look great. I haven't worn my regina grain captoes yet (weather hasn't been bad enough), but I've worn them around my place and love how soft and supple the grain leather is.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETTASY View Post
 

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Today is Cigar LWB.

Thank you.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Those look very good. I'm anxiously awaiting my pair to be made (someday...).

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

DC Ravello Grant Cap's

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Lovely boots, and very nice trousers - where are they from?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

 

 

Looking very good in your Cigar CT Boots. Yeah, all of my recent Cigar Shells have been crazy bloom happy. I can feel the oil on the vamp of my CT Boots where they are just a bloom magnet. They look good and it should be good to have a well nourished Shell (I think).

 

 

 

Thanks, Mike. Not sure why they're so bloom-happy but I'll agree that it's a sign of good shell!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

Alden x Leffot Cigar "JC" Indy Boot.


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

-Mike

 

Nice Indy boots. Cigar and the antique edge go so well together.

post #117109 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post
 

 

 

Lovely boots, and very nice trousers - where are they from?

 

Thanks, Epaulet from a few years back

post #117110 of 122416
LS Ravello shortwings to brighten up my Monday
post #117111 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

Alden x Leffot Cigar "JC" Indy Boot.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

-Mike

Mike - like the Cigar Indy on Commando!  Do you actually wear them?  They look out-of-the-box!

post #117112 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Alden x Leffot Cigar "JC" Indy Boot.






Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











-Mike

Absolutely beautiful!
post #117113 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvc44 View Post

Can somebody please help me with a size issue? I usually take an 8.5 Indy , will an 8 be too small ? My 7.5 fits roomy and comfy but will 8 be ok? Thank you in advance

The Indy boot is on the True Balance last and runs a half size larger (as per Alden of Carmel and The Shoe Mart) than regular. So one should order the Indy a half size smaller than their true shoe size. I wear a size 8 in the Indy because my true shoe size is 8.5. I know if I got a 7.5 it would be too small for me. I hope this helps.

post #117114 of 122416


975 today.

post #117115 of 122416
My first pair of Aldens which I picked up about six or seven years ago at the Alden store in D.C.





Edited by John Doe - 9/28/15 at 3:40pm
post #117116 of 122416

Thanks guys for your comments on the Indy Boots.

 

-Mike

post #117117 of 122416

Guys,

 

I would like to announce a new series of posts on my blog called "Store Spotlights". The intent of these posts are to give everyone a stronger sense of what each store is about. I realize that not everyone “gets” to travel all over for work and many Alden fans have not actually been to a majority of the stores. I hope to make you feel like you have visited the store in person to understand what each store is about and some thoughts about my experiences visiting each store. I have thought long and hard about which store that I wanted to feature first and have decided to start this series with Alden of Carmel.

 

http://aldenofsandiego.com/store-spotlight-alden-of-carmel/

 

I hope that you enjoy!

 

-Mike

post #117118 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post

My first pair of Aldens which I picked up about six or seven years ago at the Alden's store in D.C.
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



 

Do you happen to have a strange filter on the photos?

The pictures look very strange.

post #117119 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

LS Ravello shortwings to brighten up my Monday Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Those are kickbutt! Looking great!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


975 today.

 

Very nice and classic!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe View Post

My first pair of Aldens which I picked up about six or seven years ago at the Alden's store in D.C.
 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



 

 

Those are looking good!

 

-Mike

post #117120 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Guys,

I would like to announce a new series of posts on my blog called "Store Spotlights". The intent of these posts are to give everyone a stronger sense of what each store is about. I realize that not everyone “gets” to travel all over for work and many Alden fans have not actually been to a majority of the stores. I hope to make you feel like you have visited the store in person to understand what each store is about and some thoughts about my experiences visiting each store. I have thought long and hard about which store that I wanted to feature first and have decided to start this series with Alden of Carmel.

http://aldenofsandiego.com/store-spotlight-alden-of-carmel/

I hope that you enjoy!

-Mike

Awesome and very interesting/informative! Looking forward to more spotlights.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.