or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7803  

post #117031 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by M635Guy View Post

Timeless

nephew,
thanks
post #117032 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profligate47 View Post

So great to have you back. Your posts continue to be inspiring!

nephew,
thank you
post #117033 of 122416


First collaboration with Alden of Carmel x randy the cobbler using my vision for the future .

Bazinga


Exposed eyelets all gunmetal
Red vibram sole, white midsole medium antiqued, matching red laces
All American
post #117034 of 122416


black medallion CT boots
merino wool argyles otc
post #117035 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by inn8chiro View Post



First collaboration with Alden of Carmel x randy the cobbler using my vision for the future .

Bazinga


Exposed eyelets all gunmetal
Red vibram sole, white midsole medium antiqued, matching red laces
All American

This is different.
post #117036 of 122416
Different is good
post #117037 of 122416
Not a fan at all

Looks like a Nike Cole Haan collaboration. I'd go for a Trickers if I wanted a combo like that as they integrate it nicely with colored soles
post #117038 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by inn8chiro View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

First collaboration with Alden of Carmel x randy the cobbler using my vision for the future .

Bazinga


Exposed eyelets all gunmetal
Red vibram sole, white midsole medium antiqued, matching red laces
All American

Looking very good. Enjoy your LWBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcarthur View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

black medallion CT boots
merino wool argyles otc

Your Black Medallion CT Boots are absolutely stunning. Looking very good today my friend!

-Mike
post #117039 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Not a fan at all

Looks like a Nike Cole Haan collaboration. I'd go for a Trickers if I wanted a combo like that as they integrate it nicely with colored soles

Well it's good you don't have to wear them then!
post #117040 of 122416
Don't post them on the internet if you don't want opinions on them
post #117041 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post
 

Black shell love from me today.

 

beautiful!  where are these from?  are they available?

post #117042 of 122416
 

 

post #117043 of 122416

Been away for a little bit.  AF-53s getting worked during some terrible weather.

 

post #117044 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosy View Post


They are the Leffot Black Shell Cordovan Naval Boot.

-Mike
post #117045 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by thams View Post

Been away for a little bit.  AF-53s getting worked during some terrible weather.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Holy cow. You have a potential there for the biggest cleanup turnaround. :-)

-Mike
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.