or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7740  

post #116086 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 


Green suede LWBs this past Saturday.

These are cool!

post #116087 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post





Green suede LWBs this past Saturday.

Amazing! That's my personal unicorn. That or a chukka or PTB in the same color.
post #116088 of 122416

 

 

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Amazing! That's my personal unicorn. That or a chukka or PTB in the same color.

 

I want a LHS in loden green suede eventually, contrast toe stitch.

post #116089 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post
 

These are cool!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


Amazing! That's my personal unicorn. That or a chukka or PTB in the same color.

 

Thanks. They're a J.Gilbert makeup. I don't know of any other retailers that have done this makeup.

 

TSM and Alden SF both carry the green suede chukka - style #14928. Maybe you can get it in your size from them. J.Crew has the green suede chukka on crepe, but I doubt you can get your size from them.

 

Unionmade has a green suede PTB (wholecut, not dover), but again, limited sizing. You might be able to get your size in on the next order with them, though. Not sure about their policies.

post #116090 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

 

I want a LHS in loden green suede eventually, contrast toe stitch.

 

Great looking Ravello LWBs, and what pants? :) 

 

I've been looking for a good herringbone trouser

post #116091 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeka View Post

Cigar Split Toe Loafer x Chup Socks Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
58BDDA65-C359-475B-81EA-FF3C1AECD846_zps2o5oasuu.jpg
5E304BCE-1868-4BA5-8A24-F5878C43E506_zpsidbzt6ao.jpg

Great combination and your Cigat NST loafers look superb. I went Cigar NST Blucher today. Good taste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

alpine grain bals
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


When my eyes let my focus on the shoes, they look very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Green suede LWBs this past Saturday.

Cool LWBs. A great model to go with. Green is an interesting twist on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

I want a LHS in loden green suede eventually, contrast toe stitch.

Your Ravello LWBs and slacks look great today. Hope that you have a great Tuesday!

-Mike
post #116092 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 

 

Great looking Ravello LWBs, and what pants? :) 

 

I've been looking for a good herringbone trouser

 

Actually just picked them up from J Crew this past weekend, still on sale too. Bowery slim, which from the notes on the site has a new 14 1/2" leg opening for this Fall run (previous was 15"). I like them a lot so I actually picked up the navy wool and turquoise hopsack wool pairs as well.

 

Semi relevant to the thread since the model is wearing Indys with them haha

 

https://www.jcrew.com/ca/mens_category/PantFitGuide/Dress/BowerySlim/PRDOVR~C8753/C8753.jsp

 

post #116093 of 122416
UPS just informed me that my Context Alden Tankers and Viberg's WSB have arrived. Will post some pictures as soon as I get them opened....
post #116094 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by J One View Post

UPS just informed me that my Context Alden Tankers and Viberg's WSB have arrived. Will post some pictures as soon as I get them opened....

Ah you score those Aldens I missed. Congratulations!
post #116095 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky View Post


Ah you score those Aldens I missed. Congratulations!

 

 

Damn, Tricky you seem to have zero luck scoring the pairs you want. Hope you snag a grail soon.

post #116096 of 122416

AoC has a few Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 pre-orders with Color 8 + antique edge, but with commando soles: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/shoes-new-alden-fan-styles-coming-in-2016-391.htm

 

 

AF110 - Color 8 shell cordovan long wing tip (as shown on website), Barrie last, commando sole + antique welt and sole edge. (deposit $275)

Sizes available for pre-order, March 2016 delivery: D width:  7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2   E width:  8

post #116097 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

AoC has a few Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 pre-orders with Color 8 + antique edge, but with commando soles: http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/shoes-new-alden-fan-styles-coming-in-2016-391.htm


AF110 - Color 8 shell cordovan long wing tip (as shown on website), Barrie last, commando sole + antique welt and sole edge. (deposit $275)
Sizes available for pre-order, March 2016 delivery: D width:  7, 7 1/2, 8, 8 1/2, 9, 9 1/2, 10, 10 1/2   E width:  8






Too bad they don't offer C or non-stock widths on pre orders............
post #116098 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gforce View Post


Too bad they don't offer C or non-stock widths on pre orders............


Yes we do.  We can add your size to the following order.  Deposit required.

post #116099 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alden of Carmel View Post
 


Yes we do.  We can add your size to the following order.  Deposit required.


Looking forward to seeing photos of these makeups!  This one in particular sounds amazing :)

 

2. Color 8 shell cordovan medallion straight tip boot, Aberdeen last, 9 matched agatine eyelets, double oak outsole, regular welt around shoe, brown antique sole edge.

 

Is this basically the "Alt Wein" design??  Tempting for sure...

post #116100 of 122416

Wow huge fan of how much antique edge + color 8 Alden of Carmel is doing.... so so tempting

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.