or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7640  

post #114586 of 122416
PSA - Leathersoul is opening orders on their LSxSelf Edge collaboration for their "Conservation Boot."

Really unique makeup. Faux captoe, tan rubber wedge sole, brass eyelets, offered in snuff suede and brown cxl this time. I have a Natural CXL version from their first collaboration and it's definitely a favorite of mine for casual wear.
post #114587 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handcuffed View Post

PSA - Leathersoul is opening orders on their LSxSelf Edge collaboration for their "Conservation Boot."

Really unique makeup. Faux captoe, tan rubber wedge sole, brass eyelets, offered in snuff suede and brown cxl this time. I have a Natural CXL version from their first collaboration and it's definitely a favorite of mine for casual wear.

Looks interesting. Do you have photos of the first collaboration?

 

Disregard. Found some photos here... http://leathersoul.com/2012/02/18/alden-shoes-lsxse-lsw-lsbh/

 

They look more like Viberg service boots.

post #114588 of 122416


Ravello today.
post #114589 of 122416

Sand suede SWB's

 

post #114590 of 122416
I was hoping the leffot walter boots to be sold out when I checked. Still some sizes left. Now i am really considering a pair since they're still available.
post #114591 of 122416
a bit of whiskey to end the day

post #114592 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

I was hoping the leffot walter boots to be sold out when I checked. Still some sizes left. Now i am really considering a pair since they're still available.

Thank goodness my size was gone smile.gif
post #114593 of 122416
Aberdeen 8

post #114594 of 122416
Classic 2210 is an amazing shoe.
post #114595 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Ravello today.

Looking good in your Ravello LWBs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

Sand suede SWB's
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Love the Sand SWB! Great shoe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

a bit of whiskey to end the day
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Nice looking Whiskey Boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profligate47 View Post

Aberdeen 8
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Great classic Alden Blucher.

-Mike
post #114596 of 122416
J Crew suede.
post #114597 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

I was hoping the leffot walter boots to be sold out when I checked. Still some sizes left. Now i am really considering a pair since they're still available.

I got my order in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckOB View Post

Thank goodness my size was gone smile.gif

Send them an email. They could probably work you in to the order. It's worked for me. It's worth a shot, if you really want them.
post #114598 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Unfortunately your Brass Eyelets will be removed. Be prepared to only be offered matching Eyelets if or when this is submitted and confirmed.

-Mike

Mike, out of curiosity, why do you say that? I know Alden isn't very adventurous but they have done similar things with other make ups and it isn't such an out there suggestion.
post #114599 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRK33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Unfortunately your Brass Eyelets will be removed. Be prepared to only be offered matching Eyelets if or when this is submitted and confirmed.

-Mike

Mike, out of curiosity, why do you say that? I know Alden isn't very adventurous but they have done similar things with other make ups and it isn't such an out there suggestion.

For some reason they seem against it, I think others have tried to do #8 with brass and they have not done it...clearly if anyone has a shot to make it happen seems Yenni would.
post #114600 of 122416

Hallecks / these should be on everyone's short list!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.