or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7615  

post #114211 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmitty View Post
 

After a brief scare with UPS My Choice, they should have been at the store as directed, and where they said they were delivered, these beauties got unboxed.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Have to excuse the chinos. Had to try them on. 


With their recent cigar brothers

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Hope everyone else gets theirs soon!

These just shot up to #2 on my list of favorite Aldens.

post #114212 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

These just shot up to #2 on my list of favorite Aldens.

And #1 would be...?
post #114213 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by breck81 View Post

And #1 would be...?

post #114214 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Those are easily in my top 3 of Alden's I don't have.

post #114215 of 122416
Whiskey Wednesday LWBs
post #114216 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


Such beauts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post

Those are easily in my top 3 of Alden's I don't have.

I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.
post #114217 of 122416
Dam those are big boys
post #114218 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post

Those are easily in my top 3 of Alden's I don't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breck81 View Post

Such beauts.


I agree wholeheartedly with this statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post

Dam those are big boys
Thanks, guys! These are my #1 Alden and probably the reason I have yet to wear them. haha

Now I need to find a pair of Cigar SW derbies on Aberdeen (8.5D just in case satisfied.gif). Maybe I'll wear them.....
post #114219 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post




Thanks, guys! These are my #1 Alden and probably the reason I have yet to wear them. haha

Now I need to find a pair of Cigar SW derbies on Aberdeen. Maybe I'll wear them.....


lol, it's funny but I somewhat understand because the ravello NST's are so f-ing nice new/uncreased.  I have worn mine probably 3 times in total and they do crease a lot, but I will just learn to embrace it :)

 

Also, those cigar shortwings are gorgeous, nice pick up gentlemen!  Is it on Aberdeen or Hampton last?

post #114220 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post




Thanks, guys! These are my #1 Alden and probably the reason I have yet to wear them. haha

Now I need to find a pair of Cigar SW derbies on Aberdeen (8.5D just in case satisfied.gif). Maybe I'll wear them.....


Duuuuuuuuude. Don't even think about not wearing those boots. The first time you walk in them and crease them, they'll be yours forever. Make it happen. I had a similar feeling with my Whiskey PTBs.

post #114221 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 


lol, it's funny but I somewhat understand because the ravello NST's are so f-ing nice new/uncreased.  I have worn mine probably 3 times in total and they do crease a lot, but I will just learn to embrace it :)

 

Also, those cigar shortwings are gorgeous, nice pick up gentlemen!  Is it on Aberdeen or Hampton last?

Those shortwings are on Aberdeen.  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post
 


Duuuuuuuuude. Don't even think about not wearing those boots. The first time you walk in them and crease them, they'll be yours forever. Make it happen. I had a similar feeling with my Whiskey PTBs.

 

Haha. Already been thought of....for around 6 or 7 months since they got delivered. LMAO.

post #114222 of 122416

ww x aom

 

post #114223 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

Whiskey Wednesday LWBs Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Color on these is fantastic. Where are they from?

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 

ww x aom

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Amazing! Love the WT boot pattern. Definitely need one in Ravello or Whiskey someday.

post #114224 of 122416
prepped and ready to go

post #114225 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post
 

 

Color on these is fantastic. Where are they from?

 

Amazing! Love the WT boot pattern. Definitely need one in Ravello or Whiskey someday.


Thanks!  Alden DC from earlier this year

 

+1 my grail is a WT boot in ravello or cigar... one day

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.