or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 732  

post #10966 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
Hard to believe that both the Indy and the Jumper are both on the Trubalance. The Jumper's toebox looks so much sleeker. Guess it must be the moc stitching on the Indy.

I think the reverse welt on the Indys also has something to do with it. It widens the footprint of the shoe.
post #10967 of 122416
Finally arrived after a 3 month wait (for a "stock" shoe) - I'll post a picture when I pick them up tomorrow, as the leather looks much better in person. It's very similar to chromexcel, and I was looking for an all weather shoe I can beat up a bit.
LL
post #10968 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by number9dream View Post
I think the reverse welt on the Indys also has something to do with it. It widens the footprint of the shoe.

It most certainly does IMO
post #10969 of 122416
Nice assortment David! Awesome commando sole on those jumpers! And are those captoe shoes on the plaza? Info...
post #10970 of 122416
Just letting folks know, Nordstrom Rack has cedar shoe trees for only $12.90+ tax. Good price if you have one in your area.
post #10971 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by triumphman View Post
Nice assortment David!

Awesome commando sole on those jumpers! And are those captoe shoes on the plaza? Info...

Captoes are indeed on Plaza.
post #10972 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by edubs01 View Post
What brand of wax do peeps here prefer?

Also for Color 8 am I better off using Kiwi Cordovan or Alden Color 8 wax?
Saphir

Really not sure if there is a wrong answer there.
post #10973 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by david3558 View Post
how much?
post #10974 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mediahound View Post
Just letting folks know, Nordstrom Rack has cedar shoe trees for only $12.90+ tax. Good price if you have one in your area.

What type of tree? solid toe, split toe, etc
post #10975 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post
What type of tree? solid toe, split toe, etc

i thought they were 15 bucks ... unless you saw diff ones

the ones i saw were split toe and are woodlore (Allen Edmonds co)
post #10976 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude View Post
i thought they were 15 bucks ... unless you saw diff ones

the ones i saw were split toe and are woodlore (Allen Edmonds co)

They are split toe and are now down to 12.90.
post #10977 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGold View Post
They are split toe and are now down to 12.90.
Yep. I buy a pair for all of my shoes that cost more than $400.

They come in 2 scents as well. Cedar and something else. The sales person always look at me like I'm nuts when I buy the 3-4 at a time.
post #10978 of 122416
I'm itching to get a pair of natural chromoexel Indy's now. Hopefully retailers get their Spring shipments sooner than later.
post #10979 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerazzurri View Post
how much?

The 403's were 335 shipped for me.
post #10980 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post
I'm itching to get a pair of natural chromoexel Indy's now. Hopefully retailers get their Spring shipments sooner than later.

yeah still waiting for mine from leffot

but i really want epaulet's crazyhourse thorogoods for a beater boot as well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.