or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7279  

post #109171 of 122416


Mahogany grain LHS (again)...
post #109172 of 122416
Suede wingtips.
post #109173 of 122416

great colors @zippyh 

post #109174 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profligate47 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Mahogany grain LHS (again)...

Without a doubt, hands down, my favorite LHS on this planet!
post #109175 of 122416
From Leffot IG
post #109176 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Ha! Any suggestions on what I should do with these unacceptable blue boots? Should I also include my Navy Shell One-Piece belt with them for $1?

"But don't you
Step on my blue suede shoes!
You can do anything
But stay off of my blue suede shoes!"
post #109177 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennypoo View Post

From Leffot IG

The Epaulet version is coming out this afternoon. Plaza lasted snuff wing tip boot with commando sole, 360 welt and brass hardware.
post #109178 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

The Epaulet version is coming out this afternoon. Plaza lasted snuff wing tip boot with commando sole, 360 welt and brass hardware.

is it all eyelets? I would jump in on that.
post #109179 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

is it all eyelets? I would jump in on that.

5 eyelet, 4 hooks.
post #109180 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zennypoo View Post

From Leffot IG Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The Epaulet version is coming out this afternoon. Plaza lasted snuff wing tip boot with commando sole, 360 welt and brass hardware.

 

Is it confirmed? I checked all yesterday afternoon, then all night. I know Mike's been busy though. 

post #109181 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmitty View Post

Is it confirmed? I checked all yesterday afternoon, then all night. I know Mike's been busy though. 

Ya, yesterday was crazy with the EFF. I spoke with Mike this morning, preorders going live this afternoon.
post #109182 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Ya, yesterday was crazy with the EFF. I spoke with Mike this morning, preorders going live this afternoon.
Do they do pre orders online or over the phone? Any idea on when it will be up this afternoon??
post #109183 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post

Do they do pre orders online or over the phone? Any idea on when it will be up this afternoon??

Mike has stated that the pre-orders will be up for about a week. With 24 pairs to go around he doesn't anticipate them selling out.
post #109184 of 122416
4060 today with some EP trousers. Color 8 in direct sunlight is just so nice.
post #109185 of 122416

I will be able to contribute to this thread "soon" with a pair of Ravello LWBs and a pair of Cigar LWBs. Eat more horse meat, folks - and in the meantime, the wait begins.

 

 :deadhorse:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.