or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7199  

post #107971 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

I wore them!!! Ravello NST Boot
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Only problem is me bumping into people because I am staring at my feet!!

 

 

Haha, gotta be a staged photo. Laces don't even looked like they are tied tight, probably scared to crease them so you took them off right after the photo.

post #107972 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post
 

Leffot Tankers today, one of my favs. I feel like my collection is getting too large (24 pairs now and still have two more on the way) to wear things as often as I would like. Trying to keep things rotated and these see my feet maybe once every 3-4 weeks at this point and that is kind of a shame. Now with the warm weather hitting and casual loafers coming back in my rotation these will see even less wear.

 

 

How do you guys with really large collections deal with this? Are you just ok wearing things once a month or less? Maybe I need to take a hard look at sizing down my collection

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Awesome tankers! If you're an 8D in Barrie, let me know, haha

post #107973 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post
 

Awesome tankers! If you're an 8D in Barrie, let me know, haha

 

I am inbetween sizes so it's 7.5D in most (actually find the 8D works in these Tankers pretty well), though the Aldens of my collection would not be the ones to go haha. Possibly my Natty CXL PTB because since getting my Whiskey PTB I seem to never reach for them, even those I like to have as a poor weather option.

 

It's so hard to decide what to put on my feet in the morning lol.

post #107974 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Leffot Tankers today, one of my favs. I feel like my collection is getting too large (24 pairs now and still have two more on the way) to wear things as often as I would like. Trying to keep things rotated and these see my feet maybe once every 3-4 weeks at this point and that is kind of a shame. Now with the warm weather hitting and casual loafers coming back in my rotation these will see even less wear.


How do you guys with really large collections deal with this? Are you just ok wearing things once a month or less? Maybe I need to take a hard look at sizing down my collection



Once I reached 10, it's become one in and one out for me. Only the 10 best stay.
post #107975 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post


Haha, gotta be a staged photo. Laces don't even looked like they are tied tight, probably scared to crease them so you took them off right after the photo.

If by staged you mean I wore them just for the photo, than no! I wore them for a bit indoors and am now out buying a wedding shirt with them on. I even worse them on the subway! The creasing is pretty instant, at least the way I plomp around!
post #107976 of 122416
Burzan, you have a great collection buddy.

I'm having crazy thoughts as well and someone lucky might get both, Leffot Tankers and LS Choco Tankers as well my Leffot Dovers preorder in 8.5D frown.gif
post #107977 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post


If by staged you mean I wore them just for the photo, than no! I wore them for a bit indoors and am now out buying a wedding shirt with them on. I even worse them on the subway! The creasing is pretty instant, at least the way I plomp around!

 

 

Haha I was only kidding, I do like pristine maiden voyage shots but well worn crease photos are where it's at. Those are going to look spectacular with some wear on them. Congrats on getting a pair.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Burzan, you have a great collection buddy.

I'm having crazy thoughts as well and someone lucky might get both, Leffot Tankers and LS Choco Tankers as well my Leffot Dovers preorder in 8.5D frown.gif

 

 

Nooo, not the Dovers.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post


=
Once I reached 10, it's become one in and one out for me. Only the 10 best stay

 

 

Now that's a rule my wallet can get on board with but damn that sounds like torture even trying to cut to 10. I think I have 5 loafers and 5 PTB at the moment.

post #107978 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

I wore them!!! Ravello NST Boot






Only problem is me bumping into people because I am staring at my feet!!

omg...hopefully ill be able to get a pair in the near future!!

post #107979 of 122416
Snuff Indys.
post #107980 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Burzan, you have a great collection buddy.

I'm having crazy thoughts as well and someone lucky might get both, Leffot Tankers and LS Choco Tankers as well my Leffot Dovers preorder in 8.5D frown.gif

No comment...
post #107981 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Snuff Indys.
Man, those are tight.
post #107982 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippyh View Post

Snuff Indys.

great color! i pre ordered a pair of snuff WT boots and hopefully they are a lighter tone like yours.

post #107983 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post
 

great color! i pre ordered a pair of snuff WT boots and hopefully they are a lighter tone like yours.

 

Great choice! If my collection keeps growing that model will probably end up in my closet at some point.

post #107984 of 122416

Do you guys usually go TTS or 1/2 down in Plaza?

post #107985 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Possibly my Natty CXL PTB because since getting my Whiskey PTB I seem to never reach for them, even those I like to have as a poor weather option.

It's so hard to decide what to put on my feet in the morning lol.

I was actually thinking that once I get some whiskey, the natty Cxl version would become obselete/redundant. Thanks for confirming.

Not that I'll ever land a Whiskey Indy, but if I do, my Natty Cxl Indy's will likely get shelved.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.