or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7195  

post #107911 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

Same reseller I outed a few weeks ago. Sublimegoods.com

curious if he actually gets the ask price on these sublime goods.
post #107912 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeem View Post

curious if he actually gets the ask price on these sublime goods.

I would pay more than they were retailed at but jeez that's 400% markup.
post #107913 of 122416

It almost seems wrong to be this comfortable in footwear haha.

 

 

post #107914 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post

Happy Birthday to me guys! 43 today.
I think I will check what Mdubs is selling for a bday gift

No joke, me too - happy birthday to us, you've got me by 12 months though....
post #107915 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by epc2 View Post


BCSP15

sorry, missed that while reading the initial post on my phone.

 

how did you get this to work?

 

I did not see anywhere to enter on the site and when I called the local store, they said I had to present the coupon in person.

post #107916 of 122416

never mind.....got it to work....thanks!

post #107917 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by prez View Post

Happy Birthday to me guys! 43 today.
I think I will check what Mdubs is selling for a bday gift

Xronia Polla re!
post #107918 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 

my grail whiskey shell WTB's showed up on eBay... at an affordable $2,900 buy it now (no best offer option) :brick:

 

WOW. If that's the going rate, I'm selling mine at 10% off - $2610! (joking)

post #107919 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post
 

 

WOW. If that's the going rate, I'm selling mine at 10% off - $2610! (joking)


they also had a whiskey PTB for $1,300, which i offered a 'best offer' of retail at $777... declined, and now 'best offer' option is removed... :lol:

post #107920 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post
 


they also had a whiskey PTB for $1,300, which i offered a 'best offer' of retail at $777... declined, and now 'best offer' option is removed... :lol:

I'm half tempted to forward the listing to Alden madison since they could probably figure out based on the size who it is. Hopefully they avoid selling exotics to this guy and sell to people who actually will use the pair. Not sure if that's likely though.

post #107921 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post
 

Wearing 'em hard today.

Natty CXL for the rain.


Love these badboys!

post #107922 of 122416

Ravello PTBoots

 

post #107923 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post
 

I'm half tempted to forward the listing to Alden madison since they could probably figure out based on the size who it is. Hopefully they avoid selling exotics to this guy and sell to people who actually will use the pair. Not sure if that's likely though.

I like the idea, but i doubt they care to or have the time to entertain tracking them down. But i'm with you on wanting the shoes to go to those who really want them and will wear them. Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

post #107924 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by breck81 View Post
 

I like the idea, but i doubt they care to or have the time to entertain tracking them down. But i'm with you on wanting the shoes to go to those who really want them and will wear them. Just my opinion and I could be wrong.

 

More blacklisting than tracking them down.

post #107925 of 122416

LS Choco Suede Tanker

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.