or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7189  

post #107821 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by totalair1 View Post

Wearing my Alden of Madison Whiskey WT boots on Commando today.
I've seen some great photos the last few days...Congrats to all!

Steve



Now that's one of my grails
post #107822 of 122416

Favorites that I own : daytripper, whiskey WT boot

 

Favorite that I want : jcrew ravello lwb w/ brass eyelets

post #107823 of 122416

Favs that I own: Whiskey PTB, Leffot Tanker

 

Favs that I want: Halleck WTB, Natty CXL NST boot on commando

post #107824 of 122416
Easily my favorite. Also my first.



Curious, did all of you receive a 'Pro Fitter' shoe horn with your orders from TSM? I got it with my Indys.
post #107825 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosslovethreads View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Easily my favorite. Also my first.



Curious, did all of you receive a 'Pro Fitter' shoe horn with your orders from TSM? I got it with my Indys.

 

I did, yes.

post #107826 of 122416
Favorite that I own: Ravello NST Boot

Favorite that I don't own Ravello LHS with light colored welt.
post #107827 of 122416

I was more looking for what your favorite Alden is and whether or not you own it, guys. If you can pick an absolute favorite.... 

post #107828 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosslovethreads View Post

Easily my favorite. Also my first.



Curious, did all of you receive a 'Pro Fitter' shoe horn with your orders from TSM? I got it with my Indys.
 

quick question to everyone: does the short and tight trend run over to casual clothing as well? is it across the whole fashion industry?

post #107829 of 122416

My favorite Alden model that I have yet to own is the Whiskey Short Wing on Tremont.

 

I have been blessed to own many rare cordovan models that I thought I never would.

post #107830 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

I was more looking for what your favorite Alden is and whether or not you own it, guys. If you can pick an absolute favorite.... 

 

I don't even like to mention it because I hate thinking no one may make it again for a long time, don't own any of the below. I like to keep my want list to pairs with reasonable expectation of actually being able to obtain haha

 

 

Cigar Tanker boot

 

 

Whiskey Tanker is a close second

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Third, maybe the Ravello Dover from LS, couldn't even find the pic with a quick google search. I know it has been posted here a few times though.

 

post #107831 of 122416
Favorite is definitely ravello nst... Can't wait to get one!!!
post #107832 of 122416
Favorite Alden: Ravello Aberdeen NST boot (thankfully own these)
Wish List: Cigar NST boot, ravello LWB with the brass eyelets
post #107833 of 122416

Man, that Ravello Tanker is a pretty popular boot!

post #107834 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
 

Man, that Ravello Tanker is a pretty popular boot!

 

Yeah, the Ravello NST boot and Leffot Daytripper were the 2 models that I used to stare at my computer screen and think to myself; "Those are amazing...too bad I'll never own them..."

 

I have them both and they are tremendous.

 

Recently, I have come to realize that there are only a few models left for me to acquire.  After that, I think I am gonna move onto finding the perfect fitting trousers and SC's and suits.

post #107835 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Yeah, the Ravello NST boot and Leffot Daytripper were the 2 models that I used to stare at my computer screen and think to myself; "Those are amazing...too bad I'll never own them..."

I have them both and they are tremendous.

Recently, I have come to realize that there are only a few models left for me to acquire.  After that, I think I am gonna move onto finding the perfect fitting trousers and SC's and suits.
Yeah I really want to get ravello nst so badly. Just waiting for the next batch.. Did you get yours from TSM??
With perfect fitting suits bespoke is the Way to go.
I got a few in Korea for 300 usd. And I'll prob get a few more the next time I go.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.