or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 7180  

post #107686 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I am torn about just taking them outdoors. LOL

I cannot imagine buying shoes like that and not wearing them wink.gif

You need to rip that bandaid and go for it!!!
post #107687 of 122416

As MAC would say, they are shoes, not Rembrandt's :) 

 

Lace em up

post #107688 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I am torn about just taking them outdoors. LOL

Mine are still unworn in the box too. It snows and rains all the time. Most boots I can just get over it but with these.....
post #107689 of 122416

BB Lined Tan Suede LHS

 

post #107690 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post

A little Cigar PTB action for Opening Day. Let's go Yankees!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looking good in your Cigars. Enjoy the 2015 baseball season in good health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFisher244 View Post

Maiden voyage today
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Looking spiffy in your Color 8 Chukka Boots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

I like mine, but have yet to wear them.
I was considering a Topy, before I take them outdoors.
I am torn.

Mine are at a cobbler right now getting Toppys added to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post

BB Lined Tan Suede LHS
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Looking good Don! Isn't it ironic that BB has the Unlined Shell LHS and the Lined Suede LHS? :-)

Have a happy Monday!
post #107691 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post


I cannot imagine buying shoes like that and not wearing them wink.gif

You need to rip that bandaid and go for it!!!

 

Lucky you added that emoticon...LOL

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don L View Post
 

As MAC would say, they are shoes, not Rembrandt's :) 

 

Lace em up

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post


Mine are still unworn in the box too. It snows and rains all the time. Most boots I can just get over it but with these.....

 I dunno what it is about these boots, guys. As you both probably know, I have nicer and more expensive boots that I wear constantly. These just look too perfect un-creased and in my shoe rack. 

 

The sad part is that so far I'm actually OK with it. haha

post #107692 of 122416
3 months of natural Indy wear:
post #107693 of 122416
@tifosi will have to implement @mdubs solution to this dilemma.
Order 2 pairs of each. 1 pristine on the wall, 1 pristine for wearing (his shells don't crease)
post #107694 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

@tifosi will have to implement @mdubs solution to this dilemma.
Order 2 pairs of each. 1 pristine on the wall, 1 pristine for wearing (his shells don't crease)
I have considered this, DV.
post #107695 of 122416
The Ravello NST has not yet been worn for me either. I am waiting for a warm day with no chance of rain. In Toronto that will likely be June.
post #107696 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

The Ravello NST has not yet been worn for me either. I am waiting for a warm day with no chance of rain. In Toronto that will likely be June.

 

Ha! Sorry bud! No rain here! :-(

post #107697 of 122416

Thumb comments are baaaaack! Yes!

post #107698 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

@tifosi will have to implement @mdubs solution to this dilemma.
Order 2 pairs of each. 1 pristine on the wall, 1 pristine for wearing (his shells don't crease)

 

Ha! I wish I had two! :-) I think my wife would get mighty angry if I started hanging shoes and boots on the walls of our house...

 

-Mike

post #107699 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbombers85 View Post

A little Cigar PTB action for Opening Day. Let's go Yankees!

O's!! (nice PTBs btw) biggrin.gif
post #107700 of 122416
Ravello NST on Aberdeen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.