or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6917  

post #103741 of 122416
I'd be 100% in for a color 8 tanker boot all eyelets on commando and antique! The brass eyelets are great, but even if it gets changed up to matching eyelets I'd still be in.
post #103742 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo316 View Post
 

If your a size 8, please buy them before I cave.

 

Nope, size 10.  Tried to buy them but they wouldn't let me add it to the cart.  Guessing you have to call up to place an order for rare shell?

post #103743 of 122416


Leffot & EP - Astor Street Gold Coast Chicago
post #103744 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Leffot & EP - Astor Street Gold Coast Chicago

One of the best, hands down. You wear them well Sir
post #103745 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post



Leffot & EP - Astor Street Gold Coast Chicago

 

 

nice!

I have to get some wear on my pair (from the leffot run a few years ago) - the contrast stitching makes it hard to pair with even biz casual (SC/slacks) - but some flannel might work. thanks!

post #103746 of 122416
Did anybody like the Ironsides from Epaulet?
post #103747 of 122416
Friends,
I seek your help in figuring out my size for my next purchase. I wish to buy the Alden LHS in color 8 ( the lined version). I'm a 11D in Barrie and 11.5D on the Hampton last.
I'm not sure if I should go with a size 11D or 11E on the van last.
I seek your help.
Thanks to all you wonderful people.

P.S. my foot type is normal ie. No high instep etc.
post #103748 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzero View Post

Finally got my first pair of shell Aldens. 4060's in 12.5:



Compared to my Indy Boots in 12D:


These are stiff as hell, but they fit my size 13 D feet pretty well.
You sized down 1 whole size for the Indys?
post #103749 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




 

Looking great RF!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redzero View Post

Finally got my first pair of shell Aldens. 4060's in 12.5:
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Compared to my Indy Boots in 12D:


These are stiff as hell, but they fit my size 13 D feet pretty well.

 

Congrats on your 4060's. They are a superb model and shouldn't let you down!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTYGGG View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Leffot & EP - Astor Street Gold Coast Chicago

 

Your Leffot Tankers are superb! :-)

post #103750 of 122416

Leisure Sunday. Unlined Whiskey LHS.

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

-Mike

post #103751 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post


You sized down 1 whole size for the Indys?

I always wore 12D in sneakers and other non-Alden shoes. It wasnt until buying a pair of Redwing beckmans and subsequent Aldens, that i began to question my actual foot shape, size, dimensions. I am a solid 10.5E in Barrie/Trubalance or Redwing. 

 

Now granted i was probably poorly sized and most of the sneakers/shoes didnt have E widths(to my knowledge) so i was forced to go up in length to accommodate for a wide foot. I'm probably a true(brannock) 11.5E all along, so for me I went down a full size for Indys/LWB/Tanks/etc. Not uncommon, at least I don't think it is.

post #103752 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by breck81 View Post

I always wore 12D in sneakers and other non-Alden shoes. It wasnt until buying a pair of Redwing beckmans and subsequent Aldens, that i began to question my actual foot shape, size, dimensions. I am a solid 10.5E in Barrie/Trubalance or Redwing. 

Now granted i was probably poorly sized and most of the sneakers/shoes didnt have E widths(to my knowledge) so i was forced to go up in length to accommodate for a wide foot. I'm probably a true(brannock) 11.5E all along, so for me I went down a full size for Indys/LWB/Tanks/etc. Not uncommon, at least I don't think it is.
Just ordered my first pair of Indys in size 7.5.. Hopefully they fit me, I wear a 7,5 in wolverine 1k and redwings.
post #103753 of 122416

Unfortunately, I get an error when I add my size to the cart. I believe this means my size is sold out based on the way TSM website works

post #103754 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post

Just ordered my first pair of Indys in size 7.5.. Hopefully they fit me, I wear a 7,5 in wolverine 1k and redwings.
I wear a 8D in Red Wing 875 and a 7.5 in Indys. 8D on the J.Crew #8 PCT and 8D on Aberdeen tasselloafer
post #103755 of 122416
Just checked the shipping status of my jcrew Indys. They left NJ and are in VA When I'm in philly! don't see the logic of sending them south to send them back north but I guess that's the way ups does it. Lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.