or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6905  

post #103561 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

color 2 


Oh man, there is a #2 on your lawn! They look perfect and a great combo all around my friend.

-Mike
post #103562 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Oh man, there is a #2 on your lawn! They look perfect and a great combo all around my friend.

-Mike

Fertilizer

post #103563 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Hah! What are you guys looking for?

The inn8chiro Tanker

Tanker
Shell #8
Antique
Commando
Brass eyelets (either all or hooks. I'm indifferent)
post #103564 of 122416

Gentlemen,

 

I just found these unassuming little words in my email:

 

ALD_m_LONG_WING_BLUCHER_SHELL_CORDOVAN_97891_10_E Men's Long Wing Blucher Shell Cordovan Whiskey Shell Whiskey Shell 10 E   Alden Men's Long Wing Blucher Shell Cordovan Whiskey Shell; 
 - Shipped via FedEx Ground (1-7 Days)  on 2015-02-20 11:46:43

 

Its going to be a very good week next week.  :nodding:  :nodding:  :nodding:

post #103565 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by katch View Post


The inn8chiro Tanker

Tanker
Shell #8
Antique
Commando
Brass eyelets (either all or hooks. I'm indifferent)


the double 8 tanker. bazinga.

post #103566 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan Planner View Post


LS took a pre-order for another round of those in January 2013 which I am in on. I contacted them in 2014 to see the status and there was no end date in site. I imagine some of the folks who were in on the pre-order may have backed out by now so it might be worth checking with LS if they have any spots open in case these do ever arrive.

At this point, I'm looking at my various pre-order deposits that I have floating around as a sort of Alden futures market.

 

Can you provide the details on these?

 

Are they #8 on barrie?

post #103567 of 122416
Maiden voyage. Winn Perry natty CXL LWB
post #103568 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Gentlemen,

I just found these unassuming little words in my email:

ALD_m_LONG_WING_BLUCHER_SHELL_CORDOVAN_97891_10_E Men's Long Wing Blucher Shell Cordovan Whiskey Shell Whiskey Shell 10 E   Alden Men's Long Wing Blucher Shell Cordovan Whiskey Shell; 

 - Shipped via FedEx Ground (1-7 Days)  on 2015-02-20 11:46:43

Its going to be a very good week next week.  nod%5B1%5D.gif  nod%5B1%5D.gif  nod%5B1%5D.gif

Between the formatting and the FedEx, those are from ShoeMart. :-)
post #103569 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by katch View Post

The inn8chiro Tanker

Tanker
Shell #8
Antique
Commando
Brass eyelets (either all or hooks. I'm indifferent)

Ha! The problem, is if we were to get someone to submit it, there is a non-zero probability that Art would change the eyelets back to matching instead of brass. Will need to find an independent retailer to do that as they are less likely to have them modified on them.
post #103570 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Between the formatting and the FedEx, those are from ShoeMart. :-)

 

   


Edited by Watchman1 - 2/20/15 at 12:37pm
post #103571 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Ha! The problem, is if we were to get someone to submit it, there is a non-zero probability that Art would change the eyelets back to matching instead of brass. Will need to find an independent retailer to do that as they are less likely to have them modified on them.

If there IS interest in this makeup, couldn't this be submitted to say Alden of San Diego and we would be golden ?

smile.gif
post #103572 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post

Starting him early:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post


Super cute!

Enjoy it while you can. My daughter is almost six, and this is how our conversation ended the other day:

"Papa, you can stop spending so much time looking at shoes online, because if I can't have any more Beanie Boos then you can't buy any more shoes."

And I don't even buy that many shoes.
post #103573 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLVol View Post

Can you provide the details on these?

Are they #8 on barrie?

They were indeed #8 and on the Barrie last. I cannot recall the rest of the details (and the blog post has since been removed from their site (I think it went up in January 2013)) but I think they were basically the same make-up as the picture that you posted.
post #103574 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brp2 View Post

Starting him early:
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpina View Post
 

Super cute!

Enjoy it while you can. My daughter is almost six, and this is how our conversation ended the other day:

"Papa, you can stop spending so much time looking at shoes online, because if I can't have any more Beanie Boos then you can't buy any more shoes."

And I don't even buy that many shoes.

Yup--we are quickly learning that they see and pick up on everything.  

 

My oldest daughter seems to have something of a shoe bug--first thing she want to do in the morning is get her Chucks on.

post #103575 of 122416

Got an update from AOM.

 

1. Ravello LWB from June 2014 preorder is further delayed due to issues sourcing and something going awry at Alden. Scheduled ETA is now May 2015 (11 months after paid in full).

2. Whiskey WTB from October 2014 is closer. ETA is early April 2015.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.