or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6841  

post #102601 of 122416
can anyone post the 10D list?
post #102602 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post



Yes! There was some delay in determining the price, but they have them priced out. I took a pic on Monday of my pair but didn't post until she put them on the shelf (last night)... These are called the Jospeh Boot. ;-)



-Mike

 



I thought that shelf looked familiar. And it explains the change of carpet scenery.

Wonder if all the #8s are spoken for. Its def. different.
post #102603 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmitty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post



Yes! There was some delay in determining the price, but they have them priced out. I took a pic on Monday of my pair but didn't post until she put them on the shelf (last night)... These are called the Jospeh Boot. ;-)



-Mike

 



I thought that shelf looked familiar. And it explains the change of carpet scenery.

Wonder if all the #8s are spoken for. Its def. different.

Depends on the size, some are 3 deep, some empty.
post #102604 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

searched for my dream makeup and then your pair came up. and then x2 icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

between you and mdubs 90% off the worlds alden grails are concentrated across the san diego zip codes. the rest are in japan somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguls View Post

This is a conservative estimate. Mac is being benched.

Since Alden no longer seems willing to do individual special orders, many of Mac's aren't grails anymore. They are unicorns.
post #102605 of 122416

Quote:

Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

can anyone post the 10D list?

 

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but here's the ShoeMart list of 10D seconds I received yesterday.

 

post #102606 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post



Depends on the size, some are 3 deep, some empty.

 



Yea my size usually isn't very full. Tempted to call. But my gut tells me to hold out for the Dr. Jones. I'm not far along enough I feel in my collection to start acquiring the same boot, same color in different lasts smile.gif
post #102607 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post


Love these! Add commando to those and they are a grail boot for me, the perfect winter boot in my eyes. Will be holding out in hopes a retailer will make it.

Née independent Alden store in Seattle - Brick + Mortar is making that boot for 2015. Yenni Song, formerly of J. Gilbert is Brick + Morter. If you go on Alden of Carmel website, you will see the make-ups Yenni is planning for 2015, including the NST boot in natural cxl with commando sole. Take a look and email her with your interests.

Good luck
post #102608 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post


Yes! There was some delay in determining the price, but they have them priced out. I took a pic on Monday of my pair but didn't post until she put them on the shelf (last night)... These are called the Jospeh Boot. ;-)

-Mike


Dubs-Any info when the Jesus and Mary boots arrive to go with the Josephs?

 

Nice looking boot!

 

See Ya,

Steve

post #102609 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post


Née independent Alden store in Seattle - Brick + Mortar is making that boot for 2015. Yenni Song, formerly of J. Gilbert is Brick + Morter. If you go on Alden of Carmel website, you will see the make-ups Yenni is planning for 2015, including the NST boot in natural cxl with commando sole. Take a look and email her with your interests.

Good luck

 

You had me so excited but alas they are going to be on the Trubalance and I would like them on Barrie. The search continues for now and thanks for the heads up. Looks like a few nice looking models coming though on the Plaza. This two especially:

 

Navy chromexcel wing tip boot, with brown trim details, Plaza last, single oiled outsole.

Brown Alpine grain handsewn Norwegian front boot, Plaza last, commando sole.

post #102610 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

Anyone know where these are from?  Seems like a pretty good deal (not my ad):

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alden-Burgundy-Calfskin-Wingtip-Boot-size-9-5D-US-/291371177848?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d7135778


Alden for Epaulet Brixton Boot in Madison Oxblood.  Double waterlock sole, flat welt, barrie last.  I ordered the first pair and they arrived today.  Look great.

post #102611 of 122416
black friday

have a great weekend gents


post #102612 of 122416
TGIF! Tobaccy LWB's
post #102613 of 122416
990s

post #102614 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

black friday

have a great weekend gents
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

These are AMAZING! I'm looking forward to getting my first black shell.. inspiring..

post #102615 of 122416

Ravello NST
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.