Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6787  

post #101791 of 122416
Pulled an audible mid stream today to meet up with a fellow SFer...

Whiskey PTB.



-Mike
post #101792 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post
 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

PSA: For you natural shell cordovan fans. Mitchell Leather just put up a batch of natural shell wallets. I have one in #8 and it's amazing.

 

http://shop.mitchell-leather.com/Money-Clip-Wallet-Premium-Horween-Shell-Cordovan-MCWHS.htm

 

I gotta say, that big logo turns me off.

post #101793 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

I gotta say, that big logo turns me off.

I could see that. They usually offer a version with and without a logo. Not sure why this run didn't offer that. 

post #101794 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalf View Post
 

 

I gotta say, that big logo turns me off.

 

One-eighth, I gotta say that I am completely with you! Mitchell Leather does some absolutely spectacular and stunning work. I have been long drooling over their laptop bags. But when they do that HUGE logo on their wallets, its not something that I really want. But as our friend Erik mentioned, they usually offer it in a much more subdued form as well. :-)

 

-Mike

post #101795 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
Pulled an audible mid stream today to meet up with a fellow SFer...
Whiskey PTB.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



-Mike

 

OMAHA, OMAHA, OMAHA!

nice ptbs dubs. the color is great.

post #101796 of 122416

Rocking with the choco suede tankers today

 

post #101797 of 122416
Which one of you fine gentlemen were walking south on Broadway near 19th street in NYC at around 11 am yesterday rocking killer cigar Indy boots? I figured it had to be a forum iGent.
post #101798 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Pulled an audible mid stream today to meet up with a fellow SFer...

Whiskey PTB.

-Mike

Nice check-off Mike. Stunning color on those PTB's.
post #101799 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikW View Post




PSA: For you natural shell cordovan fans. Mitchell Leather just put up a batch of natural shell wallets. I have one in #8 and it's amazing.

http://shop.mitchell-leather.com/Money-Clip-Wallet-Premium-Horween-Shell-Cordovan-MCWHS.htm

Thanks for the heads-up. It's a great shade and the price is right. Unfortunately for me, as others have stated, I'm not a logo guy. But I'll watch out for the non-stamped version as I really like the wallet.
post #101800 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

@BenLeaman

Thanks! I saw the link last night. That natural shell is awesome but the stamping kills it for me frown.gif
post #101801 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
Pulled an audible mid stream today to meet up with a fellow SFer...
Whiskey PTB.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



-Mike

 

OMAHA, OMAHA, OMAHA!

nice ptbs dubs. the color is great.


Hurry, hurry, hurry....  Sweet indeed!  I wish we had SD winter weather!

post #101802 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkpm View Post

Rocking with the choco suede tankers today



Stellar. Love these !
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Which one of you fine gentlemen were walking south on Broadway near 19th street in NYC at around 11 am yesterday rocking killer cigar Indy boots? I figured it had to be a forum iGent.


Wasn't me but good to know I'm not the only oddball walking the streets on NY checking out other dude's feet.
post #101803 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
OMAHA, OMAHA, OMAHA!
nice ptbs dubs. the color is great.

Chicken parm you taste so good...
post #101804 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post

Stellar. Love these !
Wasn't me but good to know I'm not the only oddball walking the streets on NY checking out other dude's feet.

Haha, yeah, it's a problem. At least I never get busted by my wife for checking out men's shoes, unlike that other thing...
post #101805 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

Thanks! I saw the link last night. That natural shell is awesome but the stamping kills it for me frown.gif
Agreed. Normally they are made to order and you can choose. I guess he already has them made up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.