or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos. - Page 6727  

post #100891 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by inn8chiro View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Hallecks are my #wcw

Well done sir!  You take awesome in the wild pics.

post #100892 of 122416
New color 8 wingtip boots today eda8c97d72e75e71cbeb701d3d6f8985.jpg
post #100893 of 122416
Those are classic and great. Hope that you enjoyed them today!
post #100894 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by macjedi View Post

Today…Cigar LWB
Great shoes. Deadly 1-2 w yesterday's whiskeys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z8k1n View Post

today for me: Ravello PTBs
The ptbs are looking good sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CEE88 View Post

Hey Gents, It was a very sunny day today & I finally got around to taking a few non-iphone pics. Here's a couple of recent additions to my wardrobe:
Outstanding shoes and photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post

Y'all have hit this thread hard today.  I can barely keep up with the never-ending, strong pics and posts.  I went with the color 8 wingtip boots on barrie (sorry no whiskey today).  Nice pairing with thick wool slacks on a cold gloomy-looking day...
Killer boots rtp. You wear them well.
post #100895 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jch7149 View Post

New color 8 wingtip boots today eda8c97d72e75e71cbeb701d3d6f8985.jpg


looking good. The blue in the sock really pops with the grey pants and #8 shell.

I was just thinking of doing something like that tomorrow but with my PTB in #8

post #100896 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReppTiePrepster View Post
 

Y'all have hit this thread hard today.  I can barely keep up with the never-ending, strong pics and posts.  I went with the color 8 wingtip boots on barrie (sorry no whiskey today).  Nice pairing with thick wool slacks on a cold gloomy-looking day...

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Love these boots.  Now I just need to wear and enjoy!

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

RTP, these look amazing!  Great color on these.  I'm starting to get on board with the whole "color 8 is king" mentality.

 

Chris

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jch7149 View Post

New color 8 wingtip boots today  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
eda8c97d72e75e71cbeb701d3d6f8985.jpg

 

 
Another prime example.  I need color 8 WT boots!
post #100897 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Ben, it is essentially impossible to get rid of 100% of the creases on an Unstructured, Unlined Dover. Trust me, I tried. ;-)

-Mike

Haha I was just sassing you bud!
post #100898 of 122416
Aldens in the wild!!!!

I was shopping at a local Jean vendor open house today and I was amazed to see not one or two but three people wearing Aldens!

And to top it off I saw a boot that is now my Grail boot. Whisky colored, alpine grain, handsewn, NST, commando sole, brass eyes, jumper boot
post #100899 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentfarmer View Post

Aldens in the wild!!!!

I was shopping at a local Jean vendor open house today and I was amazed to see not one or two but three people wearing Aldens!

And to top it off I saw a boot that is now my Grail boot. Whisky colored, alpine grain, handsewn, NST, commando sole, brass eyes, jumper boot

You can get that boot at Citishoes in NYC

http://www.citishoes.com/custom_boots.htm

I believe another retailer has also done the same makeup. Not sure who.. I am sure mdubs will fill us in!
post #100900 of 122416

I finally decided that today was the THE day, to order my first Aldens. I went to order the Shell #8 Indy, which is much different from my previous choices, from TSM, and they're out of stock in my size (imagine me playing the world's smallest violin for myself). Disappointed but I hope everyone else got their pre-orders in today :-)

post #100901 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO Tie Guy View Post

You can get that boot at Citishoes in NYC

http://www.citishoes.com/custom_boots.htm

I believe another retailer has also done the same makeup. Not sure who.. I am sure mdubs will fill us in!

Crap! I will have to wait for taxes to come back before I can move in and sweep those up. Thanks for the help. Enabler;-)
post #100902 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentfarmer View Post

Crap! I will have to wait for taxes to come back before I can move in and sweep those up. Thanks for the help. Enabler;-)

They have a run coming in around April, so it kind of sounds like destiny. :-)

-Mike
post #100903 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanSSK View Post
 

I finally decided that today was the THE day, to order my first Aldens. I went to order the Shell #8 Indy, which is much different from my previous choices, from TSM, and they're out of stock in my size (imagine me playing the world's smallest violin for myself). Disappointed but I hope everyone else got their pre-orders in today :-)

 

solid choice. Might get lucky at one of the alden shops (DC, SF, NYC) for that makeup

post #100904 of 122416

Surprise - the whiskey shell boots that were recently on eBay for over $3,200 are back: 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BNIB-ALDEN-x-LEFFOT-RAVELLO-SHELL-CORDOVAN-DAY-TRIPPER-BOOT-9-0-whiskey-cigar-8-/131402627468?ssPageName=ADME:SS:SS:US:3160

 

I guess they didn't sell, I wonder why. 

post #100905 of 122416
Quote:
Originally Posted by jch7149 View Post

New color 8 wingtip boots today Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
eda8c97d72e75e71cbeb701d3d6f8985.jpg

 

Yes sir!  This is a very underrated boot!  Looking very good... enjoy often and in great health my friend!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing, advice, and photos.