or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Krane Outerwear
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Krane Outerwear - Page 3

post #31 of 213
I'm starting to wish I hadn't slept on the Ayling peacoat in navy.
post #32 of 213
Does anyone know where I can find an emory bomber in black or olive in a size 42? i've been lookin' EVERYWHERE :<
post #33 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
Does anyone know where I can find an emory bomber in black or olive in a size 42? i've been lookin' EVERYWHERE :<


Farinelli's might be able to order one for you. they've posted in their thread that they can custom order a few krane pieces
post #34 of 213
any Krane Saelen owners have any pics? I can only find a few online and none really show much
post #35 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by scb View Post
any Krane Saelen owners have any pics? I can only find a few online and none really show much

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...=Leather+Goods

Pics here, but bag itself not available. Click on "more views." Let me know if you can find somewhere that actually has the Saelen in dark oak in stock.
post #36 of 213
krane ever go on sale? If so where/when, I really love pics of their outwear but the $800 price range is a bit out of my pain threshold. I guess i'd doubt there is much sale wise, as I can't even find places stocking many sizes. Also how do they fit size wise, buy your suit size? I'm a 40 suit, but wonder if a 38 would be better since I'm medium in most things.
post #37 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
krane ever go on sale? If so where/when, I really love pics of their outwear but the $800 price range is a bit out of my pain threshold. I guess i'd doubt there is much sale wise, as I can't even find places stocking many sizes.

Also how do they fit size wise, buy your suit size? I'm a 40 suit, but wonder if a 38 would be better since I'm medium in most things.

http://www.shopfarinellis.com/ms-76-2-krane.aspx

buy a tote:

http://www.shopfarinellis.com/pa-484...elli-tote.aspx

and get 20% off anything in the store for a year.

Also here:

http://www.clothingbrigade.com/collections/krane

Use coupon code: newrecruit for 15% off
post #38 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoc View Post
http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...=Leather+Goods Pics here, but bag itself not available. Click on "more views." Let me know if you can find somewhere that actually has the Saelen in dark oak in stock.
damn that's a nice bag. thanks. wish it was still available
post #39 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by blynch View Post
krane ever go on sale? If so where/when, I really love pics of their outwear but the $800 price range is a bit out of my pain threshold. I guess i'd doubt there is much sale wise, as I can't even find places stocking many sizes. Also how do they fit size wise, buy your suit size? I'm a 40 suit, but wonder if a 38 would be better since I'm medium in most things.
I just got the Mathias coat from Brigade on sale last week (40% off.) I am a 40 suit and medium in shirts and the 38 coat fits me perfectly.
post #40 of 213
I love the Mathias and the Jonas. No one ever has the 36 in stock thereby preventing me from making one pricey impulse buy.
post #41 of 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveat View Post
I just got the Mathias coat from Brigade on sale last week (40% off.) I am a 40 suit and medium in shirts and the 38 coat fits me perfectly.
nice pickup, glad to hear that a 38 coat might work for me. I'm more into the Cyril Aviator and Emory bomber than the mathias though. Farinelli's tote is an option, but at $75 that kills like half the discount (and I probably wouldn't be using the discount for much else). I'd would buy instantly if I could get 40% off on either of those 2 models.
post #42 of 213
Yeah, I kinda (that is to say, incredibly badly) want the Cyril Aviator jacket, but Farinelli's is all sold out, and I'd feel like kind of a dick if I was all, "Hey Mauro, special order me a jacket AND give it to me at a discount!"
post #43 of 213
today was the second time i've ever worn my Ayling coat, and the chain to hang it up is already broken. the ring holding the chain on is broken...
post #44 of 213
if anyone has 36 emory bomber i want it!!!
post #45 of 213
from what i remember, krane products have a 2 year warranty
i've sent my items to repair before and service is great, no questions asked and fixed good
lucky for me tho, i live in toronto which is krane's HQ, i just basically dropped off the items and picked them up when they were ready, no postage whatsoever
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Krane Outerwear