or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Robb report best of the best 2004
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Robb report best of the best 2004

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 
just got it last night. For anyone interested in this best of the best issue, i assume it's on the shelves now, as i have a subscription. had BOB shoes, ties, knits, suits, MTM etc etc etc. good stuff
post #2 of 9
Quote:
just got it last night. For anyone interested in this best of the best issue, i assume it's on the shelves now, as i have a subscription. had BOB shoes, ties, knits, suits, MTM etc etc etc. good stuff
Robb Report usually is more of a "hype" magazine for companies looking to peddle their expensive wears. Many things they show are really world class, and there is the rare article that is pretty decent. But, for the most part (particularly regarding watches {hey, its what I know}) the articles / exposés they have much to be desired. Jon.
post #3 of 9
Thread Starter 
i just like reading about their different items and brands and their descriptions
post #4 of 9
Quote:
i just like reading about their different items and brands and their descriptions
Well, if you use it as a type of "catalogue" of separate items / a monthly picture book; then its not bad. But, take their information with a grain of sand. Jon.
post #5 of 9
Thread Starter 
that's what i do, but i also wear very few lines of clothing, so i don't ever use it to "find" other labels. the information is good though, re: stitching etc on shirts and stuff
post #6 of 9
Quote:
that's what i do, but i also wear very few lines of clothing, so i don't ever use it to "find" other labels. the information is good though, re: stitching etc on shirts and stuff
I still personally prefer learning from this (and other) forum; people here are just more knowledgeable than the writers at Robb Report. Jon.
post #7 of 9
Discostu, what's on the cover of this issue? I haven't seen it yet, and make it a point to never miss an issue of the Best Of. I agree, great information and photos (when they don't use the ones from LAST year or year before, that is..) of many top of the line items I enjoy/ would like to enjoy. I usually find the info on shirts, shoes, and RTW suits very interesting. Wonder if Oxxford took the title again?
post #8 of 9
I think I read on their website that the June issue is to hit stands on May 18. At the local Barnes & Noble today the May issue was still out.
post #9 of 9
Thread Starter 
it's a picture of a lamborghini, a yacht a piece of jewelry, a plane a watch a pen a shirt and tie and le montrachet wine w/ BOB 2004 in the center
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Robb report best of the best 2004