or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread - Page 67

post #991 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post

The right size, cheers. smile.gif

I shot them a mail before my post here and didn't receive an answer. I tried it again after the post and this time I received a friendly and helpful answer.
Seems as BiG will get a restock later this month, I'm in New York in mid April and will get a pair as long as they fit decently.
Thanks!

I don't suppose you know ifBIG will be stocking more ladies' Pbjs do you?

There are some nice models on their website that you currently can't get outside Japan, which I'm keen to try..also their ladies stock is quite low...

They seem really hardwearing - my 12oz purple face were bought in December 2012, and no holes yet - only topped in age by my 21oz Kurabos , bought in July 2012...all of my other jeans are newer than that and some are wearing out already!smile.gifsmile.gif
post #992 of 1096
No, I got no information about their women's stock. I specifically asked for the xx-011 and xx-013 cause that's the fit I prefer.

Here's the original answer, hope it's okay to copy/paste it:

"Thank you for your inquiry. The XX-011 are expected to back in stock around the end of this month. For the XX-013 we’re waiting to see when the next production will be but hopefully we’ll have these back in stock sometime before the start of Summer. I can keep you posted on the arrival of both. Thanks"
post #993 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post

No, I got no information about their women's stock. I specifically asked for the xx-011 and xx-013 cause that's the fit I prefer.

Here's the original answer, hope it's okay to copy/paste it:

"Thank you for your inquiry. The XX-011 are expected to back in stock around the end of this month. For the XX-013 we’re waiting to see when the next production will be but hopefully we’ll have these back in stock sometime before the start of Summer. I can keep you posted on the arrival of both. Thanks"

Thank you very much - I really appreciate that, even if you don't know when they're restocking women's stock!smile.gif
post #994 of 1096
Posting replies just because you can is a new trend?
post #995 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

Posting replies just because you can is a new trend?

No, posting replies because I'm pleased BIG are restocking their Pbjs as I'm a big fan!smile.gif
post #996 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

I don't suppose you know ifBIG will be stocking more ladies' Pbjs do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post

No, I got no information about their women's stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Thank you very much - I really appreciate that, even if you don't know when they're restocking women's stock!smile.gif

To me, this is just derailing a tread for your own good... Raising your postcount. I know for about 99% sure that when I look trough your post history about 80% is a load of BS.

Also, how difficult is it to mail the folks at BiG yourself with any questions you have.
post #997 of 1096

Just got my PBJ xx-012's. I'm a pretty disappointed that I may have to pass them up. I was told that they were way too loose in the top block, but too tight in the thighs for a hot soak. They are size 30 raw. Could you guys tell me what you think?

 

I0WtRAZ.jpg

2747XIv.jpg

AyEB0wR.jpg

 

Close up of top block

 

vi8Gyf1.jpg

 

 

Tons of space in the waist..

 

QzztOVB.jpg

 

Not a whole lot of space in the thighs..

 

I5UUb3r.jpg

 

 

Can this pair work for me? I can accept it my legs just wont work for these jeans, but I feel like there's no alternative to PBJ. I want them to work so badly.

post #998 of 1096
Waist looks big, but you know that. As raws, they will shrink down rather significantly, but that waist will be stretchable too. The thighs, however, will only get smaller. I'd say pass and look for a different cut for your body.
post #999 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishtacologin View Post

Just got my PBJ xx-012's. I'm a pretty disappointed that I may have to pass them up. I was told that they were way too loose in the top block, but too tight in the thighs for a hot soak. They are size 30 raw. Could you guys tell me what you think?

I0WtRAZ.jpg

2747XIv.jpg

AyEB0wR.jpg


Close up of top block

vi8Gyf1.jpg



Tons of space in the waist..

QzztOVB.jpg


Not a whole lot of space in the thighs..

I5UUb3r.jpg



Can this pair work for me? I can accept it my legs just wont work for these jeans, but I feel like there's no alternative to PBJ. I want them to work so badly.

Why don't you see if they'res a PBJ one wash cut that will work for you - but they all have small thighs...

Otherwise you'll have to search for another brand..
post #1000 of 1096

Have you considered using railcar's downsizing service by any chance (link: http://www.railcarfinegoods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=RSDOWNSIZE). 

I haven't done it myself but I did send in a pair of jeans to get tapered and keep the selvedge outseam and they turned out great.

post #1001 of 1096
@fishtaco, you don't want to risk effing up a raw pair of pbjs by trying to make them work for your built.
senior argentino is right, this cut is just not for you. cut your loss & return/exchange/sell & search for the cut that will work for you.
post #1002 of 1096
I wanna know what a persons build looks like that those are made for! They look like you should have lady hips and a belly in the pelvic area. I am glad I got the one wash 30s because they look nothing close to THAT odd.
post #1003 of 1096
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer View Post

I wanna know what a persons build looks like that those are made for! They look like you should have lady hips and a belly in the pelvic area. I am glad I got the one wash 30s because they look nothing close to THAT odd.

You don't look like that do you?

Because even if the measurements of one wash and raw don't measure up, it's still the same fit wink.gif

I'm glad I have a pair of well fitting 007's. Without the constricting knee/thigh area and a waist that isn't way too big. In fact, it's the best fitting pair of jeans I have (minus the too long inseam).
post #1004 of 1096

Monthly PBJ-007 update:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #1005 of 1096
Damn. That's insane. How old and how many washes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread