or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread - Page 72

post #1066 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post

just ordered my very first pair of pbj xx12 from big.. o/w sized 31.. hopefully they fit right!

Hope so too - looking forward to fit pics!smile.gif
post #1067 of 1142

wow.. these are super tight!!!

the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight..

i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out

the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!

post #1068 of 1142

Just some evo pics with a better camera than last time.

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1069 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post

wow.. these are super tight!!!
the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight..
i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out
the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!

PBJ are known for having slim thighs - if they're tight you should exchange them and size up one:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaymanX View Post

Just some evo pics with a better camera than last time.





Wow, that pair are looking supercool! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #1070 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by JjasonL View Post
 

wow.. these are super tight!!!

the calf area is perfect.. however the thighs and waist r pretty tight..

i have been wearing them around the house and the waist has stretched out

the thighs r very tight.. im going to keep this pair and hopefully the thighs stretch out after a few days!

The thighs are barely going to stretch, you can give em a try and wear them and see if they will give a little, but they won't stretch like the waist for example. You may be best selling this pair while they're still new and buying a pair that fit in the thighs. 

post #1071 of 1142

Do the xx12s run smaller than xx11 and 13s? The BiG website says they're the same but the measurements are different.

post #1072 of 1142
Looking to buy the 013s, how do these babies stretch?
post #1073 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompso View Post

The thighs are barely going to stretch, you can give em a try and wear them and see if they will give a little, but they won't stretch like the waist for example. You may be best selling this pair while they're still new and buying a pair that fit in the thighs. 

I agree- sell them while new

PBJ jeans always have small thighs so you shouldn't size down unless you're a bag of bones like me - here are my size 0 purple face 1069-2-PPs and I'm even thinner now:
post #1074 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin831 View Post

Looking to buy the 013s, how do these babies stretch?

You should get about an inch or so out of the waist, but not much anywhere else. Can't wait for the 013s to come in at Blue in Green, love that purple leaf. 

post #1075 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jompso View Post

You should get about an inch or so out of the waist, but not much anywhere else. Can't wait for the 013s to come in at Blue in Green, love that purple leaf. 

Me too!smile.gif
post #1076 of 1142
Haven't posted in ages... Been working on a pair of FH's for over a year now, but its time to start looking at another pair of PBJ's!

Looks like there's tons of new models now... Does anyone have a breakdown of how the XX-015 Cigarette Slim fits similar to previous models (is it a rehash of an older fit + new material)? Is it similar to the 011's?
post #1077 of 1142

Finally got the 011 sz34s, still has that hip flare but I guess that's just the way my body is. Hopefully they'll stretch out at the waist so the flaring becomes less prominent. These were raw but I asked BiG to soak them, they came out about one washed sized except the inseam was too long so I got them hemmed; but also the leg opening turned into the same size as the knee, so they became a slim straight instead of slim tapered. I guess this means after I wash them they'll become tapered again?


 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 


Edited by accordion - 5/30/14 at 4:46pm
post #1078 of 1142
Current fades on purple face - bought from BiG in 2012
post #1079 of 1142

the waist in mine fit fine now after a week of wear.  the thighs have also stretched but very very minimally.  i decided to keep them bc they are pretty comfortable now and fit nicey.  my gf however says that they r very skinny on me and that my package shows.. lol

im hesitant to sell them bc ill be taking a lost and also the whole lazy factor.. :tounge:

post #1080 of 1142
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Finally got the 011 sz34s, still has that hip flare but I guess that's just the way my body is. Hopefully they'll stretch out at the waist so the flaring becomes less prominent. These were raw but I asked BiG to soak them, they came out about one washed sized except the inseam was too long so I got them hemmed; but also the leg opening turned into the same size as the knee, so they became a slim straight instead of slim tapered. I guess this means after I wash them they'll become tapered again?

You know that often slim tapered jeans taper from the knee to the leg opening, do you? What do you think happens, when you shorten the leg from knee to hem? The hem gets wider... So, no, they aren't going to magically taper again after a wash.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread