or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread - Page 70

post #1036 of 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Thanks for the info - I'll look into it!smile.gif

Rakuten haven't got the jeans I'm interested in so I guess I'll have to email Pure Blue Japan myself and find out how to buy them - maybe it's because they're coated and twice the price of the other girls PBJ jeans, my purple face are amazing, they fade but they don't go into holes ever!(bought December 2012)

My jeans used to last a maximum of 11 months......now my oldest pair date to July 2012 and still going strong!smile.gif
post #1037 of 1120

Got my pair of xx-011s. I don't wanna be that guy but I've noticed the fabric of the denim is very uneven, expected, but there's one darkish streak on my leg where the threading seems more bare. I'll take a picture later but I assume this is normal and it doesn't mean the jeans are gonna rip? Thanks.

post #1038 of 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Got my pair of xx-011s. I don't wanna be that guy but I've noticed the fabric of the denim is very uneven, expected, but there's one darkish streak on my leg where the threading seems more bare. I'll take a picture later but I assume this is normal and it doesn't mean the jeans are gonna rip? Thanks.

Until I've seen the picture it's hard to say, but if your jeans DO have a slight fault I'd exchange them if I were you, so that last as long as possible!

Enjoy your Pure Blue Japan xx-011s once it's sorted - they're great jeans!!!smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
post #1039 of 1120

Fit pics after two days. They're really tight around the hips so the silhouette makes it seem like I have short stocky legs. Thought about sizing up but too lazy, already sized up one. These are one-wash 33s from BiG. Ignore the cuffs.

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by accordion - 5/2/14 at 2:06pm
post #1040 of 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Fit pics after two days. They're really tight around the hips so the silhouette makes it seem like I have short stocky legs. Thought about sizing up but too lazy, already sized up one. These are one-wash 33s from BiG. Ignore the cuffs.

















Nice jeans, but you DO need to size up - they look like girls jeans!smile.gif
post #1041 of 1120


+ 1

post #1042 of 1120

welp, too late for exchanges now

 

Are you guys sure I need to size up? The pics might've been misleading since they don't show my upper body. They're tight around the knees but the thigh, waist, rise measurements are the same as my APC NS. Sorry for spam but here are some more pics with an upper body. I undid the belt a little bit. The flaring in the thighs was due to a tight belt and narrow knee size of the jeans, which makes them taper a bit too much probably from the thighs to the knees.

 

 

 

 


Edited by accordion - 5/2/14 at 4:19pm
post #1043 of 1120
Still think your hips are a bit large for this cut / shape. It's not horrible, but they're not super flattering either.
post #1044 of 1120

Well, don't think BiG will accept an exchange since they've been worn already. I'm gonna try selling but I think I'll most likely keep them and start exercising  or something.


Edited by accordion - 5/2/14 at 6:21pm
post #1045 of 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Well, don't think BiG will accept an exchange since they've been worn already. I'm gonna try selling but I think I'll most likely keep them and start running or something.

I would sell them if I were you and replace them with the right place - running in too tight jeans will just wear them out really quickly!

Good luck with whatever you decide to do..smile.gif
post #1046 of 1120
Keep in mind that those jeans will stretch a "bit". Might be they fit some better after the fabric has been broken in.

The second set of pictures look a lot better than the first.
post #1047 of 1120
Pbj is known for top block stretch. That'll probably come out fine; I'm more curious to see how much you can stretch the thigh out.
post #1048 of 1120

I think it's the knees more than anything. Don't know if they're gonna stretch at all. I'm putting them up for sale and if I don't get any decent offers I guess I'll start wearing them again. Thanks for the opinions.

post #1049 of 1120
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

I think it's the knees more than anything. Don't know if they're gonna stretch at all. I'm putting them up for sale and if I don't get any decent offers I guess I'll start wearing them again. Thanks for the opinions.

Good idea to sell, then you can put it towards a pair that fit better!!

Good luck:)smile.gif
post #1050 of 1120

little bit of character coming through
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread