or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread - Page 68

post #1006 of 1097

about 5 years old, can't remember wash/soak count

post #1007 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by stukovx View Post

about 5 years old, can't remember wash/soak count

Amazing. Congrats
post #1008 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

You don't look like that do you?

Because even if the measurements of one wash and raw don't measure up, it's still the same fit wink.gif

I'm glad I have a pair of well fitting 007's. Without the constricting knee/thigh area and a waist that isn't way too big. In fact, it's the best fitting pair of jeans I have (minus the too long inseam).

I sure hope I don't have a weird looking body. I find it hard to believe those jeans are just what mine look like b4 a wash. Shrinkage must be insane in raws. ...unless that guy got an off sized pair.
Here is mine with a hem
post #1009 of 1097
They look like a great fit SBB.
post #1010 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer View Post

I sure hope I don't have a weird looking body. I find it hard to believe those jeans are just what mine look like b4 a wash. Shrinkage must be insane in raws. ...unless that guy got an off sized pair.
Here is mine with a hem

Great fit - are yours one wash?smile.gif
post #1011 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by stukovx View Post

Monthly PBJ-007 update:





















That's the best pics of 007s I've seen!

You've done a great job..

5 years and no repairs???
post #1012 of 1097

yes, my are one wash size 30. The measurements matched BiG's size chart to a "T" except for the waist . It was about 2' shy of what it was suppose to measure but it stretched really fast, within an hour

post #1013 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer View Post

yes, my are one wash size 30. The measurements matched BiG's size chart to a "T" except for the waist . It was about 2' shy of what it was suppose to measure but it stretched really fast, within an hour

Pbjs always stretch out, but they look pretty perfect now!!!smile.gif
post #1014 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirsh View Post

Pbjs always stretch out, but they look pretty perfect now!!!smile.gif

So the waist will stretch out a fair amount (1-1,5") and the leg will mostly stay the same. Am I right?
post #1015 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by jittery zeitgeist View Post

So the waist will stretch out a fair amount (1-1,5") and the leg will mostly stay the same. Am I right?

They might shrink a bit in the leg length too, so don't shorten them first!biggrin.gif
post #1016 of 1097
there is nothing inherently special about the denim at the waist. all areas will stretch if enough stress is applied to those areas.
post #1017 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronxxx View Post

there is nothing inherently special about the denim at the waist. all areas will stretch if enough stress is applied to those areas.


Yes but some denim does stretch more than others.

post #1018 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronxxx View Post

there is nothing inherently special about the denim at the waist. all areas will stretch if enough stress is applied to those areas.

Not true. The waist will always stretch the most because of the 90 degree angle the waist is sewn on.
post #1019 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

Not true. The waist will always stretch the most because of the 90 degree angle the waist is sewn on.
QFT. Mistral always brings it.
post #1020 of 1097
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeldoger47 View Post


Yes but some denim does stretch more than others.

This is very true - my Pbjs hold their shape much better than my Naked and Famous jeans!!

And my 21oz Kurabos haven't really stretched all - when I wash them they shrink back to the original size!smile.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Pure Blue Japan - Official Thread