Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 5/4/16 at 10:33pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
In Passing: Chicago
Last edited: 2/11/16
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- In the Details: Lucian FöhrLast edited: 5/25/16
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash themLast edited: 5/19/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 62post #917 of 12341/23/14 at 10:26pmQuote:
I think it's only between 2-4 times a year.
PBJ Are very small, and have very small runs, plus the odd collaborations.
You're lucky - the women's wear is stocked annually (happy size 0 purple face wearer, fading nicely)post #918 of 12341/26/14 at 5:22ampost #919 of 12341/29/14 at 10:58ampost #920 of 12341/29/14 at 2:48pmpost #921 of 12341/29/14 at 3:04pmpost #922 of 12341/29/14 at 3:11pmpost #923 of 12341/29/14 at 9:14pmpost #924 of 12341/29/14 at 9:17pmpost #925 of 12341/29/14 at 10:33pm
I got a pair of raw xx-013's in the mail the other day, size 30. I had ordered them in one-wash, so I'm exchanging them for the xx-007 when the company helps fix the issue. I'm glad that they shipped the wrong ones, though, because the 30 in one-wash would have been unwearable. The thighs and crotch area on the raw 30 were so damn tight that I would've had to have bought a size 33 just to have them not feel like my testicles were ensnared in a Venus fly trap. They were listed at 11.5", but I measured them at exactly 11". Having read the posts in this thread, I've decided that sizing for my thighs instead of my waist might be best, so I will be getting the one-wash xx-007's in 31. My true waist is 29", but my thighs are 22.5". The site I'm ordering them from has the thighs on the xx-007 in 31 listed at 11.6", so hopefully that'll work better for me.post #926 of 12341/29/14 at 10:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wo Cao
I got a pair of raw xx-013's in the mail the other day, size 30. I had ordered them in one-wash, so I'm exchanging them for the xx-007 when the company helps fix the issue. I'm glad that they shipped the wrong ones, though, because the 30 in one-wash would have been unwearable. The thighs and crotch area on the raw 30 were so damn tight that I would've had to have bought a size 33 just to have them not feel like my testicles were ensnared in a Venus fly trap. They were listed at 11.5", but I measured them at exactly 11". Having read the posts in this thread, I've decided that sizing for my thighs instead of my waist might be best, so I will be getting the one-wash xx-007's in 31. My true waist is 29", but my thighs are 22.5". The site I'm ordering them from has the thighs on the xx-007 in 31 listed at 11.6", so hopefully that'll work better for me.
Sounds like you should be lucky this time!
Look forward to pics...post #927 of 12341/30/14 at 1:54ampost #928 of 12341/30/14 at 2:03ampost #929 of 12341/30/14 at 1:32pm
Yes, they are XX-007. I don't wear them that often, because of work. But every day I wear them I see more progress. It's a jean that changes by each day you wear them, it seems. They have had one hot soak to shrink them a bit and that's about it.post #930 of 12341/30/14 at 2:48pmQuote:
I absolutely think they look great!
Pbj were going to custom make me a mini size (22") !!! A few years back through BIG, but then there was the tsunami and the delay in production and regrettably I got refunded.
Had I known thongs would improve I would have let them keep their $$$s and waited.
Too stupid, young and impetuous.
I really regret it as they were to have unique custom hardware and everything.
Now they've grown from such a baby company they won't do it for anybody, and I'm heartbroken.
Luckily the purple face PBJ 1069-2-PPs that I bought from BIG in. December 2012 are fading amazingly well and fit well too in size 0- the old cut lite really fell down in the street:)because they were so big for me.
Sorry about that
But I think your jeans look great and can't wait to see how they evolve, in a few weeks/months/when they've faded well.
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 12 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 22 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Longwing Oxfords - 10 D - ALMOST NEW 22 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 23 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 25 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 27 minutes ago
- › * RRL CHAMBRAY WORKSHIRT SHORT SLEEVE PROTOTYPE RED SZ MEDIUM * 27 minutes ago
- › Starting my own brand best blank t shirts ? 27 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...