Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/14/15 at 11:55am in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Last edited: 5/11/15
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/20/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 62
Styleforum Top Pickspost #917 of 11711/23/14 at 10:26pmQuote:
I think it's only between 2-4 times a year.
PBJ Are very small, and have very small runs, plus the odd collaborations.
You're lucky - the women's wear is stocked annually (happy size 0 purple face wearer, fading nicely)post #918 of 11711/26/14 at 5:22ampost #919 of 11711/29/14 at 10:58ampost #920 of 11711/29/14 at 2:48pmpost #921 of 11711/29/14 at 3:04pmpost #922 of 11711/29/14 at 3:11pmpost #923 of 11711/29/14 at 9:14pmpost #924 of 11711/29/14 at 9:17pmpost #925 of 11711/29/14 at 10:33pm
I got a pair of raw xx-013's in the mail the other day, size 30. I had ordered them in one-wash, so I'm exchanging them for the xx-007 when the company helps fix the issue. I'm glad that they shipped the wrong ones, though, because the 30 in one-wash would have been unwearable. The thighs and crotch area on the raw 30 were so damn tight that I would've had to have bought a size 33 just to have them not feel like my testicles were ensnared in a Venus fly trap. They were listed at 11.5", but I measured them at exactly 11". Having read the posts in this thread, I've decided that sizing for my thighs instead of my waist might be best, so I will be getting the one-wash xx-007's in 31. My true waist is 29", but my thighs are 22.5". The site I'm ordering them from has the thighs on the xx-007 in 31 listed at 11.6", so hopefully that'll work better for me.post #926 of 11711/29/14 at 10:57pmQuote:Originally Posted by Wo Cao
I got a pair of raw xx-013's in the mail the other day, size 30. I had ordered them in one-wash, so I'm exchanging them for the xx-007 when the company helps fix the issue. I'm glad that they shipped the wrong ones, though, because the 30 in one-wash would have been unwearable. The thighs and crotch area on the raw 30 were so damn tight that I would've had to have bought a size 33 just to have them not feel like my testicles were ensnared in a Venus fly trap. They were listed at 11.5", but I measured them at exactly 11". Having read the posts in this thread, I've decided that sizing for my thighs instead of my waist might be best, so I will be getting the one-wash xx-007's in 31. My true waist is 29", but my thighs are 22.5". The site I'm ordering them from has the thighs on the xx-007 in 31 listed at 11.6", so hopefully that'll work better for me.
Sounds like you should be lucky this time!
Look forward to pics...post #927 of 11711/30/14 at 1:54ampost #928 of 11711/30/14 at 2:03ampost #929 of 11711/30/14 at 1:32pm
Yes, they are XX-007. I don't wear them that often, because of work. But every day I wear them I see more progress. It's a jean that changes by each day you wear them, it seems. They have had one hot soak to shrink them a bit and that's about it.post #930 of 11711/30/14 at 2:48pmQuote:
I absolutely think they look great!
Pbj were going to custom make me a mini size (22") !!! A few years back through BIG, but then there was the tsunami and the delay in production and regrettably I got refunded.
Had I known thongs would improve I would have let them keep their $$$s and waited.
Too stupid, young and impetuous.
I really regret it as they were to have unique custom hardware and everything.
Now they've grown from such a baby company they won't do it for anybody, and I'm heartbroken.
Luckily the purple face PBJ 1069-2-PPs that I bought from BIG in. December 2012 are fading amazingly well and fit well too in size 0- the old cut lite really fell down in the street:)because they were so big for me.
Sorry about that
But I think your jeans look great and can't wait to see how they evolve, in a few weeks/months/when they've faded well.
- Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti Uomo 88
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Does this look good? 9 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 20 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015