Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/14/15 at 11:55am in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Last edited: 5/11/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- The Styleforum Brief: May 2015Last edited: 5/7/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 54
Styleforum Top Pickspost #797 of 11632/25/13 at 9:11ampost #798 of 11632/26/13 at 11:27pmpost #799 of 11632/26/13 at 11:51pmpost #800 of 11633/2/13 at 1:08ampost #801 of 11633/2/13 at 9:11ampost #802 of 11633/2/13 at 10:05ampost #803 of 11633/2/13 at 11:55ampost #804 of 11633/3/13 at 12:54ampost #805 of 11633/6/13 at 11:02pm
I am waist 31. Previously I own a size 30 apc petit standard but they stretch out so much that I am thinking to switch to another jeans.
So, I am planning to buy pure blue japan XX007, however, I am so confused about the size chart in BIG.
Can anyone suggest me on what size should I go for?
and does PBJ stretch out a lot like APCs do?
Thanks so much for you guys help!!!!!post #806 of 11633/7/13 at 9:13pm
Fit Check on these? Just got these last week but haven't had a chance to wear/take pics. They are a size 30 raw, 32 inch waist that fits perfect as is. Thing is they are unsanforized. I'm not concerned about the waist though, I'm more concerned about the thighs. The measuring chart says they should be 11.5 inches but I'm measuring them at barely over 11 inches. Worries me a little because they are so tight and they will shrink. Strange enough my Blueowl x Momotaro 003s measure about the same in the thighs and they don't feel tight at all. I'm thinking it's just because the denim is in its raw state and I've forgotten how tight/stiff they can be. I'm remembering why people think we're crazy. Thoughts?post #807 of 11633/8/13 at 7:06amQuote:
This can be a real problem. I made the mistake of buying some unwashed PBJ-007s that fit perfectly. The second I washed them, the thighs got way too tight. If I had to do it over again, I would have: a) just bought washed, or b) tried on washed in the size I was interested in and then bought that size in unwashed, expecting major shrinkage.post #808 of 11633/8/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by alex4nder
This can be a real problem. I made the mistake of buying some unwashed PBJ-007s that fit perfectly. The second I washed them, the thighs got way too tight. If I had to do it over again, I would have: a) just bought washed, or b) tried on washed in the size I was interested in and then bought that size in unwashed, expecting major shrinkage.
Pretty much my same exact situation.post #809 of 11633/8/13 at 10:52am
damn :(. I'm a little let upset because the measurements don't match up to the listed measurements on sight. 11 inch thighs and 7 inch leg opening instead of 11.5 and 7.5. This would be perfect after the shrinkage is out but now I'm worried. Hearing mixed things about stretching but I've personally never experienced much thigh stretch. There was only 1 left in the 32 one wash version, hopefully it's still there. I should just exchange them and play it safe.
- Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Motorcycles 30 seconds ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 49 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Inverallan 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...