Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/14/15 at 11:55am in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Last edited: 5/11/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Sea of Sand: A Star Wars-Inspired EditorialLast edited: 12/20/15
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 54
Styleforum Top Pickspost #797 of 12022/25/13 at 9:11ampost #798 of 12022/26/13 at 11:27pmpost #799 of 12022/26/13 at 11:51pmpost #800 of 12023/2/13 at 1:08ampost #801 of 12023/2/13 at 9:11ampost #802 of 12023/2/13 at 10:05ampost #803 of 12023/2/13 at 11:55ampost #804 of 12023/3/13 at 12:54ampost #805 of 12023/6/13 at 11:02pm
I am waist 31. Previously I own a size 30 apc petit standard but they stretch out so much that I am thinking to switch to another jeans.
So, I am planning to buy pure blue japan XX007, however, I am so confused about the size chart in BIG.
Can anyone suggest me on what size should I go for?
and does PBJ stretch out a lot like APCs do?
Thanks so much for you guys help!!!!!post #806 of 12023/7/13 at 9:13pm
Fit Check on these? Just got these last week but haven't had a chance to wear/take pics. They are a size 30 raw, 32 inch waist that fits perfect as is. Thing is they are unsanforized. I'm not concerned about the waist though, I'm more concerned about the thighs. The measuring chart says they should be 11.5 inches but I'm measuring them at barely over 11 inches. Worries me a little because they are so tight and they will shrink. Strange enough my Blueowl x Momotaro 003s measure about the same in the thighs and they don't feel tight at all. I'm thinking it's just because the denim is in its raw state and I've forgotten how tight/stiff they can be. I'm remembering why people think we're crazy. Thoughts?post #807 of 12023/8/13 at 7:06amQuote:
This can be a real problem. I made the mistake of buying some unwashed PBJ-007s that fit perfectly. The second I washed them, the thighs got way too tight. If I had to do it over again, I would have: a) just bought washed, or b) tried on washed in the size I was interested in and then bought that size in unwashed, expecting major shrinkage.post #808 of 12023/8/13 at 8:57amQuote:Originally Posted by alex4nder
This can be a real problem. I made the mistake of buying some unwashed PBJ-007s that fit perfectly. The second I washed them, the thighs got way too tight. If I had to do it over again, I would have: a) just bought washed, or b) tried on washed in the size I was interested in and then bought that size in unwashed, expecting major shrinkage.
Pretty much my same exact situation.post #809 of 12023/8/13 at 10:52am
damn :(. I'm a little let upset because the measurements don't match up to the listed measurements on sight. 11 inch thighs and 7 inch leg opening instead of 11.5 and 7.5. This would be perfect after the shrinkage is out but now I'm worried. Hearing mixed things about stretching but I've personally never experienced much thigh stretch. There was only 1 left in the 32 one wash version, hopefully it's still there. I should just exchange them and play it safe.
- Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 15 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cleaning Vintage Leather Moto Jacket WITHOUT re-dye? Also - stitch... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › LVC 1955 jeans 5 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?