Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/14/15 at 11:55am in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Last edited: 5/11/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- The Buyer's Guide to Fall JacketsLast edited: 9/7/15
- Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn OuterwearLast edited: 9/8/15
- Shirt Jackets: A Study in IndecisionLast edited: 9/8/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 50post #736 of 11735/15/12 at 8:32pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #737 of 11735/15/12 at 9:43pmQuote:
yea man.. this is my first raw japanese denim so i hv to learn alot hahaha.. if i mess up this pair after wash, i think im going to buy another pbj hahaha..post #738 of 11735/16/12 at 9:25ampost #739 of 11735/24/12 at 3:23ampost #740 of 11735/24/12 at 7:29ampost #741 of 11735/24/12 at 7:55ampost #742 of 11735/24/12 at 1:31pmpost #743 of 11735/24/12 at 4:18pmpost #744 of 11736/15/12 at 12:30pmHey,
I'm finally looking for a pair of PBJs, but unfortunetaly they are hard to get over here in Germany so I hope you can help me out.
I'm looking for a tapered fit, so the xx-011 or -013 would be the best fit, I guess.
At the moment I wear some Naked & Famous Weird Guy Deep Indigos in Size 30, the actual waist size after stretching a bit (lain flat on the ground) is 16,5 inches but they could be a little smaller in the waist.
I actually like the fit and looking for something similar with the PBJs. Which size would you recommend?
I'm also planning to wear em for about a year without washing so I should probably go with the raw and not the one wash model, am I right?
you can see the fit here:
Appreciate every help!post #745 of 11737/11/12 at 7:02ampost #746 of 11737/24/12 at 12:44amjust throwing this up before I post them for sale:
I have a Brand new with tag PBJ xx005 tagged 34. One wash version. abit too tight for me thus selling. willing to take on a significant loss from the retail price.
also i have a pbj xx007 also tagged 34 in my listing below.
contact me if you are interested. able to take pics, measurements, etc.post #747 of 11738/4/12 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by El Argentino
Spare time this morning -
Fresh xx003s. Soaked twice, little to no wear (>10hrs). Sizing is all settled. Enjoyed my xx009s so much that I had to grab the same cut.
And then some messing around -
(snapped before wiping down the lens, but thought it was cool )
Very nice fit and fade.post #748 of 11738/6/12 at 3:19amGreat looking new denim at PBJ in Tokyo.
‹XX-017› COBALT DENIM TAPERED SLIM
Vertical threads are indigo, but the horizontal thread is a bright "cobalt".
PBJ is also expecting a restock very soon on these:
‹24-005› 24oz SUPER HEAVY DENIM INDIGO SLIM STRAIGHT
Sure wish one of these was in a straight cut!post #749 of 11738/6/12 at 5:40ampost #750 of 11738/9/12 at 2:53amWhats the maximum the inseam shrinks to on the raws? 35 inches?
I still have to cuff them a few times after a wash and hot soaking just the legs. I picked up the 011's and im a little unhappy with the taper from the knee down, it flares a little too much for my liking but im hoping they might drape a little better once they soften up?
- Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
Currently, there are 1467 Active Users (323 Members and 1144 Guests)
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 19 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › The Film thread 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 9 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 12 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth