about 5 years old, can't remember wash/soak count
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF MAR 30, 2015 Last post on 4/14/15 at 11:55am in Streetwear and Denim
- Best raw jeans at <250 Last post on 6/12/12 at 10:44pm in Streetwear and Denim
- DROP! w36 (fits 34-35) BNWT MOMOTARO 'Going to Battle' Tight Straight Jean 0705SP Last post on 10/7/11 at 7:55pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- PRICE DROP! Pure Blue Japan Jeans - XX-011 Left Hand Slim Tapered size 34 Last post on 10/9/13 at 5:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...
Last edited: 5/11/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- A Sea of Sand: A Star Wars-Inspired EditorialLast edited: 12/20/15
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread - Page 68
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1007 of 12023/18/14 at 3:31pmpost #1008 of 12023/18/14 at 9:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mistral
You don't look like that do you?
Because even if the measurements of one wash and raw don't measure up, it's still the same fit
I'm glad I have a pair of well fitting 007's. Without the constricting knee/thigh area and a waist that isn't way too big. In fact, it's the best fitting pair of jeans I have (minus the too long inseam).
I sure hope I don't have a weird looking body. I find it hard to believe those jeans are just what mine look like b4 a wash. Shrinkage must be insane in raws. ...unless that guy got an off sized pair.
Here is mine with a hempost #1009 of 12023/19/14 at 9:51ampost #1010 of 12023/20/14 at 4:41amQuote:
Great fit - are yours one wash?post #1011 of 12023/20/14 at 4:43ampost #1012 of 12023/20/14 at 5:32ampost #1013 of 12023/23/14 at 10:09pmQuote:
Pbjs always stretch out, but they look pretty perfect now!!!post #1014 of 12024/2/14 at 9:30ampost #1015 of 12024/2/14 at 11:03ampost #1016 of 12024/2/14 at 5:38pmpost #1017 of 12024/2/14 at 10:03pmpost #1018 of 12024/3/14 at 8:06ampost #1019 of 12024/3/14 at 11:36ampost #1020 of 12024/3/14 at 5:44pm
- Pure Blue Japan (Denim) - Official Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Currently, there are 1558 Active Users (309 Members and 1249 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Tom Ford Mathias Brown Sunglasses CONUS 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 6 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...