or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Peal & Co Pebble Grain Chukka Boots at BB - Good sale price?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Peal & Co Pebble Grain Chukka Boots at BB - Good sale price? - Page 3

post #31 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
no it's not,call and change,they don't ship within 2-3 days.

Thanks. I just called to change my order. It looks like the 10s I ordered already shipped. So they're going to send me the 9.5s and waive the return shipping.

This mean's I have four pairs of shoes coming, since I ordered both the black and the burgundy. Yikes!
post #32 of 290
Just ordered the brown suede chukkas (with leather soles) - and the ireg1x code for $10 off worked also. Thanks for the heads up DocHolliday!
post #33 of 290
I feel the Peal AS run true to size
post #34 of 290
They run true to size for me.
post #35 of 290
I think I will have to buy these... oh god what is another $200
post #36 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by constant struggle View Post
I think I will have to buy these... oh god what is another $200

Ah...do you feel a constant struggle with these decision on SF...?

Regards.
post #37 of 290
Anybody have a pic / link to what the burgundy would look like? I'm torn.
post #38 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ View Post
Anybody have a pic / link to what the burgundy would look like? I'm torn.

The burgundy is in the Brooks Brothers Timeless Classics catalog:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/catalogview/catalog.tem

I have a physical copy of it, and the Burgundy looks great. I couldn't decide so I ended buying both the black and burgundy.
post #39 of 290
Doc, thanks for the discount code!
post #40 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABuckeye View Post
Doc, thanks for the discount code!

+1 I was going to order pair of craftsman from rm williams but I think I am gonna go with these for now.
post #41 of 290
Ah, crap. Caved again...
post #42 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by rilian View Post
The burgundy is in the Brooks Brothers Timeless Classics catalog: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/catalogview/catalog.tem I have a physical copy of it, and the Burgundy looks great. I couldn't decide so I ended buying both the black and burgundy.
Ah, thanks for the heads up. Just saw it in my copy.
post #43 of 290
Don't everyone change their size based on my question. I'm asking, not stating. I haven't tried these and have only limited experience in the Peals. I usually size down, but I'm often an outlier on fit. I may get both the 8.5 and 9 just to be on the safe side. Glad the code's been of some use.
post #44 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
Don't everyone change their size based on my question. I'm asking, not stating. I haven't tried these and have only limited experience in the Peals. I usually size down, but I'm often an outlier on fit. I may get both the 8.5 and 9 just to be on the safe side.

Glad the code's been of some use.

I found Peals to be pretty inconsistent for me,I usually am in the range and size down half a size,sometimes get my own size.I ordered both 10.5 and 11 just to be on the safe side,you can always return it at the store.
post #45 of 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by rilian View Post
The burgundy is in the Brooks Brothers Timeless Classics catalog:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/catalogview/catalog.tem

I have a physical copy of it, and the Burgundy looks great. I couldn't decide so I ended buying both the black and burgundy.

That burgundy boot in that catalog is not the chukka - it's a captoe in shell cordovan, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

It's a f***ing gorgeous captoe boot, but it's not a chukka.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Peal & Co Pebble Grain Chukka Boots at BB - Good sale price?