or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Filipino SFers?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Filipino SFers?

post #1 of 124
Thread Starter 
Is anyone else here Filipino, Filipina, or Fil-Am? Dad's from Claveria, Mom's from Iriga City, and I'm from Columbia, SC.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that berlin report, Souper, GoSurface, and bbaquiran are also Pinoy.

I'm just curious.
post #2 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahjota View Post
Is anyone else here Filipino, Filipina, or Fil-Am? Dad's from Claveria, Mom's from Iriga City, and I'm from Columbia, SC.

I'll go out on a limb and guess that berlin report, Souper, GoSurface, and bbaquiran are also Pinoy.

I'm just curious.
I once dated (messed around with) a girl that was half Filipino.
post #3 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
I once dated (messed around with) a girl that was half Filipino.

Foxy Brown?
post #4 of 124
Indeed I am.
post #5 of 124
My name says it all, and with pride.
post #6 of 124
No, but I've been there.
post #7 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauby View Post
No, but I've been there.

in my pants?
post #8 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
I once dated (messed around with) a girl that was half Filipino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeirpont View Post
Foxy Brown?

She's half?

Nicole S. of Pussy Cat Dolls is a happa.
post #9 of 124
[quote=bbaquiran;1381729][quote]
No, I referencing a lyric from Ain't No Nigga.
She partially East Indian, I think.
post #10 of 124
I'm half.
post #11 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaquiran View Post
She's half?

Nicole S. of Pussy Cat Dolls is a happa.

So is my man Kirk



Grew up and living here in the Philippines, but family's FOB from China couple generations ago.
post #12 of 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
So is my man Kirk
I remember seeing an MTV feature in the '90s where he talked to his mother in Tagalog. I know a couple of other filipino SF members that just lurk.
post #13 of 124
this forum used to be the playground of legendary member josepidal
post #14 of 124
filipino right here.. but totally oblivious to my heritage..
post #15 of 124
Born and raised in Southern CA, and regrettably don't speak Tagalog, but proud to be Flip
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Filipino SFers?