or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Maserati A8 GCS Berlinetta
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Maserati A8 GCS Berlinetta

post #1 of 34
Thread Starter 
What do you think of it?

post #2 of 34
Even uglier than the rest of the Maserati line. ugh All they seem to be able to do is knock off Aston Martin designs and add a few ugly details to make them worse. DId they even knock the logo off now?
post #3 of 34
Different. I like it. Makes me hate the new Jaguars even more (I only bring them up because they too used to be very distinct and now they look like hyundais imitating german cars).
post #4 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodum5 View Post
Different. I like it. Makes me hate the new Jaguars even more (I only bring them up because they too used to be very distinct and now they look like hyundais imitating german cars).
You honestly think this looks better than the current XKR or XKRs?
post #5 of 34
i actually mistook one for an XKR the other day when glancing quickly.
post #6 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern-Nupe View Post
You honestly think this looks better than the current XKR or XKRs?

Hell, yes
post #7 of 34
Lovely. The inset lights in the grill are nicely playful.
post #8 of 34
I'll shit on that front grill. Hideous in my opinion.
post #9 of 34
I prefer this one
post #10 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
I prefer this one

See now, I can drive THAT.
post #11 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by humza View Post
See now, I can drive THAT.

I don't think I could get in the door, but I'd love to try.
post #12 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post
I don't think I could get in the door, but I'd love to try.
texas_jack.....that's a thing of beauty.
post #13 of 34
i have mixed feelings about it....i'd still drive it.
post #14 of 34
For the Berlinetta, it looks like they either went too far, or not far enough. If you're going to to go wild, go really wild.
post #15 of 34
Better pix

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Maserati A8 GCS Berlinetta