or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What did you eat last night for dinner? - Page 182

post #2716 of 25371
One thing that I always do with the TJ dough is to make two little pizzas, not one. That should lower the dough mass enough to where it will cook. Also, make sure that you leave the dough out at room temp for a half hour or so before you bake it. That will allow it to warm up, letting it stretch and then retain it's shape much easier. Then, you are able to stretch it our more and make a thinner pie. Again, allowing it to cook faster.
post #2717 of 25371
Little necks and cherry stone clams. Big juicy burger. Beer. They ran out of oysters.
post #2718 of 25371
Braised Pig Knuckles




Washed down with this



and this

post #2719 of 25371
Chicken dorowot and tibs at an Ethiopian restaurant. Yummy!
post #2720 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmax View Post
Prices on oysters are fairly good for the quality ($2 to $3 each) though their fish is a little pricey.

$2-3 per oyster?
post #2721 of 25371
Marinated some tiger prawns in coconut milk with vietnamese chilies and lime juice, then grilled them. Served with mango/peach salsa, white rice, and some black beans I made a few days ago (flavored with sauteed peppers & onions, ham hocks, and cumin).
post #2722 of 25371
Pho
post #2723 of 25371
cereal & waffles
post #2724 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post
Marinated some tiger prawns in coconut milk with vietnamese chilies and lime juice, then grilled them. Served with mango/peach salsa, white rice, and some black beans I made a few days ago (flavored with sauteed peppers & onions, ham hocks, and cumin).
This looks like a southern/eastern recipe mashup. Especially the beans with the hocks and cumin. Sounds fucking delicious though.
post #2725 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post
This looks like a southern/eastern recipe mashup. Especially the beans with the hocks and cumin. Sounds fucking delicious though.

+1. I was planning on just doing a boring baked chicken and a side again tonight, but I do live on the coast... might run and grab some fresh shellfish.
post #2726 of 25371
This cute little White House staffer I met the other night. ... and a salmon burger. Seriously.
post #2727 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWoah View Post
This cute little White House staffer I met the other night.

... and a salmon burger. Seriously.

At the same time?

post #2728 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedYoga View Post
At the same time?
I wish! I once ate a Power Bar during sex once... but I did it just to be a douche and to make a point. Personally, I think Sushi would be the perfect food to eat while fucking. Less chance of cramping or gas.
post #2729 of 25371
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWoah View Post
I wish! I once ate a Power Bar during sex once... but I did it just to be a douche and to make a point.

She took too long? Or you needed more power?
post #2730 of 25371



Garlic Chicken at Versailles in manhattan beach. chicken was pretty dry, I should have gone with the Lechon asado (roast pork in garlic sauce).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?