or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What did you eat last night for dinner? - Page 1506

post #22576 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

Is there a restaurant worth going to anywhere in Palm Springs?

We spent a night in PS in December of 2011. We stayed at this property and this place was not a bad dinner. http://www.rancholaspalmas.com/bluember Will probably stay there again for a night this December.
post #22577 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

We spent a night in PS in December of 2011. We stayed at this property and this place was not a bad dinner. http://www.rancholaspalmas.com/bluember Will probably stay there again for a night this December.

Thanks for the rec, the menu doesn't sound bad. Really, really wish it didn't say "Tantalize Your Tastebuds" on the dining page though.
post #22578 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordecai View Post

Thanks for the rec, the menu doesn't sound bad. Really, really wish it didn't say "Tantalize Your Tastebuds" on the dining page though.
if that kind of thing gets under your skin, you're going to have a very LONG weekend in palm springs.
post #22579 of 25857
Chilled pea soup, ricotta and mint
AppleMark
Morels cooked in vin jaune
AppleMark
post #22580 of 25857
I hear Fork and Cork is OK, but I've not been. Also, there is a fish place in a mall that is attached to a fish market. I hear that is alright as well. You would probably have to drug me to get me into a hotel restaurant in PS. DISH - Creative Cuisine is the worst restaurant ever. Go if you need a laugh.
post #22581 of 25857
don't try to get all the rims of the new plates in your shots. can't see the food when you pull back that far. foo.gif
post #22582 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post

AppleMark

Where did you get the plate and/or name/style etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

I hear Fork and Cork is OK, but I've not been. Also, there is a fish place in a mall that is attached to a fish market. I hear that is alright as well. You would probably have to drug me to get me into a hotel restaurant in PS.

That's funny as you are the reason I stayed there.
post #22583 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Where did you get the plate and/or name/style etc?
That's funny as you are the reason I stayed there.

Different.
post #22584 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Where did you get the plate and/or name/style etc?

JL Coquet. Pattern name is Agora.
post #22585 of 25857
Do you find they slope a little too much toward the center of the plate?
post #22586 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

Different.

Agreed but still funny.

Mord, what are you doing there?
post #22587 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post

JL Coquet. Pattern name is Agora.

Thanks.
post #22588 of 25857
Peeb interested in new plates. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

FWIW, I love the first picture. Looks great, mgm.
post #22589 of 25857
I'm buying cheap plates. Will probably find something bistro'ish from Sysco and order a stack.
post #22590 of 25857
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Peeb interested in new plates. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

FWIW, I love the first picture. Looks great, mgm.

Wipe your nose.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?