or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What did you eat last night for dinner? - Page 1398

post #20956 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpapa View Post

moar heads please.

+1

too demure MikeDT. I want to see heads and ideally skin with hair still on it.
post #20957 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

+1
too demure MikeDT. I want to see heads and ideally skin with hair still on it.

I don't normally take pictures of people when we're eating. Usually I just take a quick pic of the meal with my phone.

Keep everyone happy, here's some heads with hair still on them, playing poker at the dinner table.

...from the Hubei Province chicken and pig photos I posted a couple of weeks ago.
post #20958 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeDT View Post

I don't normally take pictures of people when we're eating. Usually I just take a quick pic of the meal with my phone.
Keep everyone happy, here's some heads with hair still on them, playing poker at the dinner table.

...from the Hubei Province chicken and pig photos I posted a couple of weeks ago.

which one was spit roasted?
post #20959 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post

which one was spit roasted?

One of the girls, no doubt.
post #20960 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

One of the girls, no doubt.

Don't be so sure.
post #20961 of 25830
your mom
post #20962 of 25830
post #20963 of 25830
Portrait of Dcarch
post #20964 of 25830
Love it.
post #20965 of 25830
laugh.gif
post #20966 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

salad
2450918950043813381S600x600Q85.jpg
sweet potato pancakes
2357428980043813381S600x600Q85.jpg
gomey, beautiful as matt and mgm's plates always are, these really make me hungry.
post #20967 of 25830
gome did you have training or are you self taught?

love your plates
post #20968 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

gomey, beautiful as matt and mgm's plates always are, these really make me hungry.

me too. especially the second.
post #20969 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodguy View Post

gomey, beautiful as matt and mgm's plates always are, these really make me hungry.
many thanks. both are from plenty, which was purchased at your suggestion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

gome did you have training or are you self taught?
no training but i eat out a lot, which i guess helps in a way. maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

love your plates
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsstillmatt View Post

me too. especially the second.
really easy. really great. might make a version with manton this weekend.
Edited by gomestar - 10/2/12 at 8:36pm
post #20970 of 25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post


really easy. really great. might make a version with manton this weekend.

is this the next level up from SF shoe circles, SF members getting together to cook for each other lookaround.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?