or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What did you eat last night for dinner? - Page 1337

post #20041 of 25376
Looks good. Any reason why the pommes maxim is so light?
post #20042 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Looks good. Any reason why the pommes maxim is so light?

Different technique.
post #20043 of 25376
What's the green gifeltefish looking thing?

People, how hard is it to label your pics? It would save everyone from wondering and might actually inform a poster or two. A sentence or two is all it takes. You can do it. I have faith in you. Well, some of you.
post #20044 of 25376
looks like a quenelle of pureed veg with onion dice.
post #20045 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

What's the green gifeltefish looking thing?
People, how hard is it to label your pics? It would save everyone from wondering and might actually inform a poster or two. A sentence or two is all it takes. You can do it. I have faith in you. Well, some of you.

The green is leek.

Anyway, it's lobster, poached in butter, with a sauce made from beet juice; leeks, and a very light pommes maxim.
post #20046 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post

700

Like :)

post #20047 of 25376
Looks great, mgm. I made the scallop, morel, and asparagus receipe last night- substituted chanterelles for the morels.
post #20048 of 25376
Lunch: pizza tonno cipolla/napoli, insalata mista, vitello tonnato
Dinner: delivery burger :s
post #20049 of 25376

700

post #20050 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post


Prettier for sure. Don't like the lack of structure in the sauce but it's a step in the right direction.
post #20051 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by SField View Post

Prettier for sure. Don't like the lack of structure in the sauce but it's a step in the right direction.

What do you mean by "structure in the sauce"?
post #20052 of 25376
I guess he means that it looks very homogenous. That's the way it's supposed to look like though:

post #20053 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

I guess he means that it looks very homogenous. That's the way it's supposed to look like though:
700

What's this? Looks good.

post #20054 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

What's this? Looks good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post


^^
Dish from The French Laundry.
post #20055 of 25376
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post


^^
Dish from The French Laundry.

Ah, :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › What did you eat last night for dinner?