• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween costumes

captainmo

Reaction score
What's everybody thinking about wearing for halloween? I'm trying to come up with some ideas that will still look good (something not baggy or that completely covers my face), but I'm coming up short.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was thinking my hag and I would dress up as Amy Winehouse. But, its hard finding a dead goat costume.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I was thinking my hag and I would dress up as Amy Winehouse. But, its hard finding a dead goat costume.

laugh.gif

Dunno there. I am not sure whether I'm stuck with house duty or we'll head out for the evening.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
laugh.gif

Dunno there. I am not sure whether I'm stuck with house duty or we'll head out for the evening.

I don't know, Halloween seems like Thomas kind of holiday. You should go out, and start small fires or something.

Originally Posted by Connemara
Costumes? Ugh. How blase.

You can dress up as a Capital Hill pageboy. Although, you already look like one, what with the milk mustache and all.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I don't know, Halloween seems like Thomas kind of holiday. You should go out, and start small fires or something.

You can dress up as a Capital Hill pageboy. Although, you already look like one, what with the milk mustache and all.

It's definitely a Mrs. Thomas holiday but I can't get her to wear the costumes I would like. As for me the highlight of Halloween came when I handed out beer to the parents who were trudging along with their children. We had some left over from a recent party.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
It's definitely a Mrs. Thomas holiday but I can't get her to wear the costumes I would like. As for me the highlight of Halloween came when I handed out beer to the parents who were trudging along with their children. We had some left over from a recent party.

If I were Mrs. Thomas, I don't think I'd want to get into a big bird costume either. And, handing out beer to the parents? What a guy!
blush.gif

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Karl Lagerfeld. It would be easy for me to stay in character as well.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm dressing up as the Joker. Hopefully nobody else does, or else I would look stupid

RyJ Maduro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will likely not be participating in the Halloween festivities this year, as I'll be on drill for the weekend (weak); but I planned on wearing a commie Red Army uniform, complete with an ushanka fur cap and an Obama '08 pin.

adamsnez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarmac
I'm dressing up as the Joker. Hopefully nobody else does, or else I would look stupid
ahah, ya, i almost /facepalmed this then finished reading it. nice.

slutty soldier, to go along with my ever running slutty-theme.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steampunk FTW.

anyone got some goggles they need to sell?

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone think of dressing like a magician?

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
Anyone think of dressing like a magician?

lol. from time to time.

Milhouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling I'll see lots of girls dressed as Palin. Could be hot. . .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads